• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

OldHag

Necromancer
So there I was, buzzing along in this event and today I got to quest #38

Produce Simple Times 0/14 - simple enough
AND
Research Technology or Scout a province.

What happened to this idea...

A new questline approach!​

Some of the quests have been tailored to fit player chapters. This means that players from different chapters will encounter different quests in certain places.
---------
I'm sorry, but who thought this a good quest for players who have finished the last chapter, plus completed all the researches long ago and when a Scout can take 4+ days and that's with a level 12 Scouts Tavern.
Surely you can not expect anyone too have to take 4 days in order to complete one quest!?

p.s excuse the pun in my opening line. I'll buzz off now. :)

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Immortal
special (read :mad:) occasions like this.
I hate them so-o-o much!

1714001135338.png

Pauly7

Magus
I came here looking for the thread where we are discussing the current event and struggled to find it. Sign of the times.

So anyway, I was just going to say that there have been some really questionable quest requirements in this event. One that has popped up more than once has been a mandatory "upgrade a building to level 5". Yeah, I know we can just build up a few marble manus to level 4 and leave them ready, but this hasn't been done before because Inno (used to) realise that there shouldn't be mandatory quest requirements that wouldn't be pertinent to everyone. Anyway, that example isn't the big deal...

Produce Simple Times 0/14 - simple enough
AND
Research Technology or Scout a province.

This is really the big deal. This is quest 38, I believe. For me this is now only two hours from completing, but I have so far been sat looking at this quest for more than 6 days. I think the same thing already happened on a previous quest.

As I said before, I'm not into all these bees and this month's grand prize. I suppose if I was then I could have used up massive amounts of time boosters to hurry it along. Perhaps that was Inno's intention. I suppose I sort of hope it was their intention, because the alternative is that they have recently put all the work experience kids in charge of event quest setting and that doesn't bode well. They have also recently been bringing back more and more quests that force more scouting and province completion. As far as I recall they saw the error of their ways regarding this about 5 years ago... But we have been regressing recently, it seems.

McBratty

Enchanter
Todays daily prize is....wait for it now.....a 5% PP!!! I mean, my god, Inno have gone above and beyond with that generosity! I nearly died of excitement when I saw that for today! I cant wait to try and use as many of my event currency as I possibly can to get this fabulous prize!! Woohoo!!

Jake65

Sage
Todays daily prize is....wait for it now.....a 5% PP!!! I mean, my god, Inno have gone above and beyond with that generosity! I nearly died of excitement when I saw that for today! I cant wait to try and use as many of my event currency as I possibly can to get this fabulous prize!! Woohoo!!
I pulled an eyeroll muscle when I saw that :rolleyes:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Shhh, don't boast or everyone will want one!!!