• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Black Friday

Jake65

Sage
Thanks for the unicorn, Inno. A new friend for my scarecrow :)

PhantomRose.jpg

Anni-Lizzie

Spellcaster
I might, thanks for the idea. Although I think support might have their hands full dealing with more pressing requests.

dennise

Soothsayer
I have 3 lots of Black Friday offers and 2 of them are identical. Did Inno mean to offer something else and get confused?

Jake65

Sage
I've had 5 different offers so far, still waiting on the 20% off expansions but that is usually Cyber Monday
Me too.
Keeping my diamond pouch tightly closed until then :)

dennise

Soothsayer
There's a carnival set on offer but I can't find any information on what it gives. Can anyone tell me where to find out about old sets?

m4rt1n

Adept
I really love that set and one of the few sets I have upgraded through chapters. The real money price they are asking is too high in my opinion. It should have been a decent diamond cost.

Yes I have that set also and kept it with RR spells, a huge price though on the offer.

Hekata

Artisan
Yes I have that set also and kept it with RR spells, a huge price though on the offer.
Sadly I have only 3 parts of that set and would have gladly purchased it but the price was too high. I try to save up a lot of diamonds in case one of the good old sets comes up but every time they do offer one is only for money and very expensive too.

There's a carnival set on offer but I can't find any information on what it gives. Can anyone tell me where to find out about old sets?
In future:

Also good page to know is

iDavis page is very useful in general - you can look up all old event buildigns under buildings, by event, search them by name or search them by set - you can also see what they would give in every chapter.

You can also find info about upcoming events, start-end, their quests ahead of time, you can also choose your chapter you are in - and see chapter guest race goals etc...