• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Back Again recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Hello,

We have 2 clean rooms (perhaps more in the coming days) for new fellows in Arrendyll...
Help granted :cool:
No ranking needed ;)
Polishing appreciated :p
Not beeing fully autistic is also appreciated :oops:
(all our rooms are fully equiped : chat, bed, balcony facing the sea, Internet connexion, mini-kitchen, toilets and bathroom, jacuzzi, mini-bar, soap, ...)
You can apply directly in the game, first posted, first served :eek:
avosordr.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser2348

Give me a B.A.C.K...A.G.A.I.N... what does it spell? Back Again...

Are you feeling lonely? Are you feeling blue?
Come on over, and we'll help you!
Take a look, take a peek,
and you'll no longer ever be bleak,
'cause we have fun, and we love playing,
not to mention the insider trading!

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
We still have 5 rooms and a good fellowship spirit.
No requirement about points or productions (but I will personally kiss the feet of a planks producer... o_O)

Just contact Zlo421, Cambiel or Tonton-des-bois if you're interested.

Speaking English - On parle Français - Habla (un poco) Español :rolleyes:

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hello,

We have 2 clean rooms (perhaps more in the coming days) for new fellows in Arrendyll...
Help granted :cool:
No ranking needed ;)
Polishing appreciated :p
Not beeing fully autistic is also appreciated :oops:
(all our rooms are fully equiped : chat, bed, balcony facing the sea, Internet connexion, mini-kitchen, toilets and bathroom, jacuzzi, mini-bar, soap, ...)
You can apply directly in the game, first posted, first served :eek:
avosordr.gif

Hi tonon, the line in green made my day. I want in! I want a FS with ppl who actually communicate, otherwise this game can be quite boring. I know that atm your team is complete, but in case you'll have a free sit, please let me know.

About me: I'm a starter (from March), I play every single day and my boosted (and they really ARE boosted already) are planks / silk / MD. I visit the fellows and all my dead neighbors daily. I love to chat about the game (and not only) and TO TRADE!!!! (I know, I sound a bit hysterical, but I need a FS who trades all the time).

This being said, please be so kind and let me know when you have a free spot.

Kind regards :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.