• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Alternate accounts donating KPs to Ancient Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser780

I reported a player last year for running push accounts, donating KP to the main account AW from 3 feeder accounts - they knew what they were doing, because their fellowship chat to me was a whisper when they suggested I might find it a good idea (really???!!). I suggested they stop/play the accounts fairly, but they decided not to. We booted that player from the fellowship and I reported them for cheating (it was pretty blatant). I looked up that player recently ... they are still on here, VERY highly ranked - and guess what a lot of RL money has been spent .... doesn't take a genius to figure out why.

DeletedUser3032

@Muf-Muf
If these players are not being banned, then I see no reason why I cannot set up an ALT account and off load 1kp per day per member of a Fellowship into their AWs. This is a bit fairer than those with 4/5 accounts ploughing KP into 1 account. Would I get banned for doing this? Please confirm. ;/

DeletedUser3337

I reported a player last year for running push accounts, donating KP to the main account AW from 3 feeder accounts - I suggested they stop/play the accounts fairly, but they decided not to.

Small accounts:
-Ape has no AW, made 1700+ TP*
-Dog has no AW, made 1700+ TP
-Horse has 1 AW, lvl 1, no KP added, made 1200+ TP
-Fish has no AW, made 1600+ TP
-Spider has no AW, made 1500+ TP

If you visit main accounts and open AW:
-Cheatah: Ape donated 100+KP, Dog donated 100+KP, Horse donated 90+KP, Fish donated 40+KP and Spider 30+KP

The player @Lilara2479 is talking about turns out to be "Cheatah" in my example!!!!

Especially for @Muf-Muf I done some more research :)

I visited the player and counted how many KP has been inserted in Ancient Wonders in total, by looking at the levels.
Read this well:
If the player started in November 2015 then by now it would be about 625 days ingame.
625 x 24KP a day = 15.000 KP
The player has gained about 3700 KP from provinces in the worldmap (ring 15)
Makes a total of: 18700 KP

Research has taken at least 15078 KP (End of Dragons)
There have been 60904 KP donated into Ancient Wonders!
Makes a total of : 75982 KP

The difference is 57282.
This is an impossible amount to gain from tournaments, AW bonus, Event chest etc because that would have to make up for:
92 KP a day!

Now I ask you @Muf-Muf
Is the point clear now? Or do you keep on ignoring the facts?
These are not just players telling you, that they know, this player is cheating, not just words.
Still going to turn a blind eye?

DeletedUser3032

The player @Lilara2479 is talking about turns out to be "Cheatah" in my example!!!!

Especially for @Muf-Muf I done some more research :)

I visited the player and counted how many KP has been inserted in Ancient Wonders in total, by looking at the levels.
Read this well:
If the player started in November 2015 then by now it would be about 625 days ingame.
625 x 24KP a day = 15.000 KP
The player has gained about 3700 KP from provinces in the worldmap (ring 15)
Makes a total of: 18700 KP

Research has taken at least 15078 KP (End of Dragons)
There have been 60904 KP donated into Ancient Wonders!
Makes a total of : 75982 KP

The difference is 57282.
This is an impossible amount to gain from tournaments, AW bonus, Event chest etc because that would have to make up for:
92 KP a day!

Now I ask you @Muf-Muf
Is the point clear now? Or do you keep on ignoring the facts?
These are not just players telling you, that they know, this player is cheating, not just words.
Still going to turn a blind eye?
Fantastic!!!!! Dont think theres been enough tournaments to give all that KP either. So must be several accounts feeding it.

That's over another 3 accounts worth of KP for 625 days. ;/

And thats 820,321,201,500 COINS worth of KP. Definutely cheating.

Get the ban hammer out @Muf-Muf

DeletedUser3985

Quite sad how @Muf-Muf will censor a post yet my original question gets ignored (again). Is it so bad that we want a level playing field and that cheaters be held accountable for their actions? Is requesting a precise definition on what is or is not cheating asking too much?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We are truly sorry that you are unsatisfied with the responses given so far. We cannot and will not comment on this further than we have already, because we do not want to give cheating players hints on how to avoid punishments while still breaking the rules. If you suspect cheating, you should contact Support. The forum is not the place for this.

Because this thread is going to only repeat itself until we give more information than we have, which we cannot, we will now lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.