• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors Ability to define which help type to receive

DeletedUser1441

Hi,

Was wondering if there possibility to add the ability to define which help type to receive from neighbors?
Like if I need Culture help, I can remove "V" from Coins and Builder and my visiters could only click on culture building..

Also, another idea is to show notifications if there a new trades from fellows is available at the market..

Thanks!!

Deleted User - 50840

Was wondering if there possibility to add the ability to define which help type to receive from neighbors?
The best way currently to let your FS know what you prefer is to add the initails in front of your city name in the prefered order that you want help with. 'C' for culture polish, 'B' for builders boost and 'M' for main hall donations.

Also, another idea is to show notifications if there a new trades from fellows is available at the market..
This may be helpful for a small fellowship but in mine it would mean every member getting 200+ notifications per day :D Not something that we really want.

DeletedUser219

For the first, what Duke said, though the letters vary from FS to FS. We use 'P'olish, 'B'uilders and 'C'oin.
For the second, an announcement in chat is probably the best way, that way only one notice for all the trades.

DeletedUser1353

I've been thinking the same thing, right now alot of people are adding the initials like Duke Avatar said in the village name. But this should really be an ingame feature to highlight what kind of help you prefer, maybe like a glow for other players on your culture buildings if culture is your main priority etc, and some way to see from the map aswell.

Like this (kinda):

pp4GRdw.png

KgUNH6R.png

Pretty bad editing, but you get the idea, another option would be like the help or circle icon (the one when builngs are not connected to a road) bouncing over the help thing you want, but maybe like a star. This would go away after help has been given.

Edit: some extra notes, these stars (for example) would not be visable for people not able to help you, and maybe there could be an 10%, or something along those lines, extra bonus for helping the priority for other players. So if I help the priority for someone I get 11k coins + 1.1k tools gold instead of 10k/1k. Just some thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
I like the idea of each player setting their own priority for help. This would free up the city name field for its intended purpose. Each player could dynamically set which version of help they would like to receive. For culture, the system could prioritize buildings based on highest benefit first.

Then the next feature would logically be to allow a quick efficient method to provide such help to all those that can receive it (possibly for a convenience fee, or % loss on benefit).

I like to visit individual cities for many reasons (seeing the architecture, placement ideas, checking out who has which AWs, etc). But there are times that I am running out the door. I would rather loose some of the benefit to be able to provide help (especially for my fellows) than to not provide help at all. At least we would have an option.

As for coin/supplies overages. They could be handled with a decision as today: collect up to a max and loose the rest, or don't collect. Or they could be handled like awarded KW's. Collect but no further production until the overage is dealt with.

Just some thoughts