• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7501] Lost Expansion

DeletedUser

Game version: __ 0.29.2193-v0.29-rc5-(master) (2015-11-17 10:15)
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m
Flash Player version: __ 19.0.0.245
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __ 1366 x 768
Account name: __hdb1
Humans or Elves: __humans
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 1/5

Quest title: _N/A

Current situation:
__I placed an expansion earned from the research menu. At that point, I got an error message about the system, trying again later, and the game automatically refreshed. I had not been charged the coins, the expansion was not placed anymore, and I no longer had the option to pay and place it.
__

Expected situation:
__When the game has refreshed before, I generally just have to redo what I just did. This time, I had no option to as the expansion was no longer available for purchase and place.

This happened a few days ago, right after the game was updated, but I didn't know to report bugs here at that time.

DeletedUser3

Hi hdb1, welcome to the forum and thanks for reporting this issue :)

What's happening is that some players are receiving an expansion a little early, and then when they complete the necessary research and attempt to place the expansion for a second time, the internal error occurs. This issue has been forwarded to our development team for fixing, however we are still not quite sure exactly when and why this is occurring. If anyone else has experienced this issue, we would appreciate it if you could either post the details here or submit a ticket, giving as much detail as possible.

You can find more details about this issue, together with instructions as to how to check if you have placed the correct number of expansions in this post (click).

DeletedUser1316

We are hoping that this issue has been fixed with version 1.2.

Should you still encounter this issue, please let us know. Thanks! :)