• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5657]New Scouting when in Province Map

DeletedUser

BUG RELATED TO THIS ONE:
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....s-from-world-map-showing-in-province-map.237/
SAME AS THIS ONE:
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/unintentionally-scouting-from-province-screen.250/

Game version:
0.19.14472-8ef82ca-(master) (2015-07-01 11:25)
Game world: Arendyll (EN 1)
Browser + version: 39.0
Flash Player version: 17.0.0.169...
Operating System: Win8
Screen resolution: 1680x1050
Account name: Feanor
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always when I click on an unresolved encounter ( ! ) inside the Province Screen and there is a scoutable new Province right behind that clicking zone.
Third time this happened to me actually.
First time I managed to hit Print with coins going away on screen.

Quest title: -

Current situation:
Whenever I click on an unresolved encounter ( ! ) inside the Province Screen, and there is a scoutable new Province right behind that clicking zone, that undiscovered new Province is getting scouted.
I'm losing Coins and thereby the fee for all future Scouting actions is getting increased, even though I'd rather skip that particular Province altogether (not interested in that relic type or the ones connected to that Province later on).

Expected situation:
When inside a Province screen there should be no interactivity with the world map.

Reproduction Steps
Have enough coins for next scouting and no current scout action running
2. Enter a Province map with unresolved encounters and a undiscovered scoutable Province behind the exclamation marks of the encounters in that Province map
3. Click on an unresolved encounter
4. Watch the coins getting substracted while clicking on the encounter inside Province screen
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
scoutbug1_zpstyy9x9yy.jpg
scoutbug2_zpsnxav0wvr.jpg
scoutbug3_zpsjhdzcy2a.jpg

This one is a serious game breaker for me since I certainly don't want to raise scouting fee for all future provinces that I actually do want to scout and resolve.

Just add a confirmation to scouting new provinces already!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Hi Feanor! Thank you for reporting this issue:)

This is indeed the same issue as the one you linked, which has already been forwarded to be fixed, so I'll mark this one as a duplicate :)