• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [10728] unable to cancel residence upgrade - internal error

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Game version: v1.12.5-(ee2c600) (2016-08-16 11:47)
Game world: Arrendyl
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Flash Player version: 22.0.0.209
Operating System: W7 64b SP1
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: Tonton-des-bois
Humans or Elves: H

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I launched 2 residence upgrades to level 20 for an orc storyline quest but I realized it would take to much room and I tried to cancel those upgrades...
Each time I got an Internal error and the game reload but when I try again, it does the same error, no matter which residence upgrade I try to cancel...
bug%20cancelling.png

Expected situation:
I would like the 2 residences on left corner of my town to go back to level 19, I want the 2 upgrades to be cancelled

Reproduction Steps :
I have 2 residences upgrading from level 19 to 20
2. When I try to cancel the upgrades I receive an 'internal error' never-ending notification

What did I try :
- I tuned Firefox to clear its cache, cookies and active connexions by default.
- reboot computer, restart browser and reload game -> no effect
- Firefox upgraded to last version -> no effect
- I tried Chrome browser -> same result
- I tried from another computer -> exactly same bug so it's not a local problem...

Remark: I've disconnected the residences from the road to stop the upgrading process while I'm waiting the problem to be solved

Thanks and regards,

Last edited:

DeletedUser3

Hi tonton-des-bois,

Thanks for reporting this issue. This has been forwarded to our development team for fixing. This issue is affecting buildings that need to be upgraded with 'Move and upgrade' only, so those that need 'Cancel and move'. One possible solution is to move the building first to a place where the upgrade can just be cancelled - in other words a place where it has enough room to be upgraded, so just the normal 'Cancel' can be used. This should work successfully.

DeletedUser9

This problem should be resolved now. If it reoccurs, please let us know! :)