• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Is there a method to geta missing piece of a set from an earlier quest?

Is there a method to get a missing piece of a set of an earlier quest? I have been waiting for it to come up in the spire, but no luck.
  2. Game in constructs chapter is getting boring.

I really loved Elvenar until now and played it almost every day for a long time. Am now in the Constructs chapter and I find it getting extremely boring. Too repetitive and complicate, but not complicate in the way of being a challenge to intelligence, only time spending necessary in all ways...
  3. Answered Upgrading magical residences

Where can I get the little blue flag it requires for the upgrade?.
  4. Quest yet non available in Sorcerer‘s Pilgrimage

Thanks for the answers, Pauly7 and BlueBlou!
  5. Quest yet non available in Sorcerer‘s Pilgrimage

What do you mean with right beacons? I only know bluetooth beacons. And i thought besides the daily quests you get others in continuation. But it seems i only get now 1 daily quest per day.
  6. Quest yet non available in Sorcerer‘s Pilgrimage

I hate it, when it says „next quest not yet available, you have to wait until the right time“ - this time it says to wait 14 hours. In that way i will never be able to get all stages evolved. I do not understand the sense of it, unless it is exactly this: without paying you cannot evolve to the...
  7. End of Amuni chapter

Will trap makers and goldsmiths be needed after the Amuni chapter or can I dismiss them?
  8. Is mana needed after the Amuni chapter?

Looks like you do not need much mana after the Amuni chapter. Should i sell all the mana buildings or kee p some?
  9. Floating buildings

Thanks!
  10. Floating buildings

How come some buildings ( Magical chess set, Moonstone library set) are making floating movements? Does that mean , they are not connected in the right way?
  11. New use for the enchantment “Inspiring Meditation”

When i started playing Elvenar you could normally not have more than 10 Kp. If the bar was full, you lost all eventually gained further Kp unless you did not use the enchantment that doubles the bar. Then you could keep up to 20 Kp. Now you can have 50 or more Kp, so the enchantment is not very...
  12. New use for the enchantment “Inspiring Meditation”

The enchantment “Inspiring Meditation” does not have any sense now, as you do not lose KP any more when the bar is full. It would be good to use the enchantment in another way, for instance to give extra time reduction, specially in buildings where that is not possible at the moment, like the...