• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Game in constructs chapter is getting boring.

Alwina

Seeker
I really loved Elvenar until now and played it almost every day for a long time. Am now in the Constructs chapter and I find it getting extremely boring. Too repetitive and complicate, but not complicate in the way of being a challenge to intelligence, only time spending necessary in all ways, waiting for possible upgrades and to product the goods necessary to go onwards. I find myself now unwilling to enter the game and do it only, because I have not found yet another game I like to play, but am searching for one.I think it is a pity, the editors could have done a better job, they seem to become listless. Sad!

Alcaro

Necromancer
In one of my cities (Beta) I just started ch.16 while in another I am done with it for couple of months. Knowing what's coming I just can't find the strength to really start the settlement and so on. I decided to take some sort of break, placed all Wells and Ferris Wheels I had in the inventory and I am ignoring the chapter itself. It's absolutely disheartening when you look at the tech requirements: astronomical number of KP, sentient goods, orcs or whatever is asked there.
Now, with the new tournament I lost also the desire to play it. It's just not entertaining to see your troops slaughtered.
All the changes are not making the game challenging, are making it tiring, tedious like all chores are.