• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Egwene al Vere

Mystic Rebels I and Mystic Rebels II are seeking members

You dont have to be a FA junkie to join our team but it would be nice if you took part. Tournies we do and spire also. We have a very active wonder thread going. Some times we act out and just play to relax. All we want is for you to be you. Though we prefer dwarves or higher, new to the...
  2. Egwene al Vere

Mystic Rebels 1 and 2

Mystic Rebels: Mystic - Mysterious, Rebels - badass, adventurers. This is who we are and we're proud of it: its all about fun and growing together and celebrating together. Tournies we do (11th chest), Fellowship Adventures (8th is our best) and Spire too. We do fair trades and every now and...
  3. Egwene al Vere

Fairytale looking for active members

Would you like to join an active team? We have a very busy chat, and help each other as we go along with team mates from beginner to advanced covering the hours 24/7. We have a healthy trade and can help you grow. Or if you need help with fighting, we can help you there also. Every week we do...
  4. Egwene al Vere

Fairytale Recruiting - Team spirit and having fun a must

Would you like to join an active team? We have a very busy chat, and help each other as we go along with team mates from beginner to advanced covering the hours 24/7. We have a healthy trade and can help you grow. Or if you need help with fighting, we can help you there also. Every week we...
  5. Egwene al Vere

VI victrix Recruiting

If you like a relaxed atmosphere, taking part in tournies, spire and adventures and love to chat, we are looking for members. Come and play at your own pace.
  6. Egwene al Vere

Other Relics

Hi I just realised that apart from visiting each and every province that you've done, there is no way you can get a quick summary to see how many of each type of province you have. I would love to be able to know if I could make a good enough contribution to a tournament to help my team to get...