• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Relics

Egwene al Vere

Adventurer
Hi

I just realised that apart from visiting each and every province that you've done, there is no way you can get a quick summary to see how many of each type of province you have. I would love to be able to know if I could make a good enough contribution to a tournament to help my team to get 10 chests.

The main hall only tells you how many relics you have available and it as well as the magic academy tells you what you need them for. However, your boost relic is not the same as the relics needed for catalysts and other enchantments, and nor is everyone's the same.

Therefore it would be great if the Main Hall could also tell you how many provinces you have of each type. e.g silk 8, marble 10, etc as it does for the available relics. Some have so many provinces that it would be almost impossible to go to the map to count them all. Just a thought...

Pauly7

Magus
It would be nice to have.

It's possible to count them up manually on the world map. Each completed province of a certain type has a different visual appearance. It becomes more impractical to do the more provinces you have though.

Hekata

Artisan
I'd also like to have that info. I'd like it to be available in the tournament window. It alreday keeps count of the number of provinces you have done in a tourney, it could just add the number of available province of that type next to it. You'd see something like 25/51
If you want to have a rough estimate of the number of provinces of each type you have just divided your total number by 9.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
It wouldn't hurt.

Personally, I can live without. When we push for 10 chests, I do my best with the number of provinces I have at that time.