• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Pauly7

Discussion What keeps YOU playing Elvenar

After 7 years, I keep asking myself that question. I used to say that it was all about the fellowship, the team, the friends. But then I decided to quit playing the game 18 months ago. I walked away from the FS, from any competitive element of the game... from the forum... But somehow I didn't...
  2. Pauly7

Immortal?

Is that who Tom Cruise worked for? They turned out to be bad eggs.
  3. Pauly7

Spire New Feature

Whilst I admire that optimism, is there any reason to think that is a work in progress? Is that what they said? I don't really know why they would release one thing, only to be working on replacing it with something entirely different. Anyway, for me personally it makes no difference anymore...
  4. Pauly7

Spire New Feature

Not my work, but someone on Beta knocked up this graphic: That's all anyone really wanted, and surely simple because the same system exists for tournaments.
  5. Pauly7

Mega Divine Seeds needed.

I've never had much of an issue with seeds. Maybe if I get to the final chapter or two? Usually my seeds and Unurium hover around the million mark. If one dips a bit then I switch the trader to produce that one. If in doubt it pays to keep a bunch of festival merchants in the locker for a rainy...
  6. Pauly7

Spire New Feature

Yes indeed. I see on the Beta forum that everyone is saying the exact same things too. As someone mentioned, Inno just does whatever they wanted to do anyway. It matters not whether they have had feedback... even if the "feature" was a response to what players had requested.
  7. Pauly7

Whiskers of the Past

Is that an evolving building that's a funny shape?
  8. Pauly7

Immortal?

I mean, what extra to people want to learn about forum names, other than what is visible? I don't think much exists above Magus, until someone gets that far because they are created when the need arises. There may be one or two more because I've been somewhere between 4k and 5k in the past. If...
  9. Pauly7

May the 4th

I mean... is that something that people celebrate? I thought it was just the day you get to go "May the fourth be with you" *fnar fnar fnar"... then it's done. Aaanyway... May the fourth be with you!
  10. Pauly7

Immortal?

There's a name I haven't heard since the before times.
  11. Pauly7

Immortal?

FYI, I think one of the issues is, when they archive messages they also disappear from the numbers. The moral of the story is: Don't follow the numbers.
  12. Pauly7

Immortal?

Not only William Shatner, but it seems also Cilla Black.
  13. Pauly7

Immortal?

Haha, I am fairly sure there is no exact science with message counts. At one point mine showed more than 4,000. It's a bit fluid due to the gremlins in the system.
  14. Pauly7

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

And, most particularly, to record the final positions on the most recent Spire week. At the moment there is literally no way to do it. The best you can do is always be ready to check everything, five minutes before the Spire closes. It still isn't fool-proof though, as people could be completing...
  15. Pauly7

Armouries & Required Culture

Is this besides the obvious answer that required culture is the amount of culture which your city must maintain in order to operate? Of course required culture then informs the culture bonus, which for many is a huge factor in the game. This is where I am going first when thinking about culture.
  16. Pauly7

Spire New Feature

Many people, including me, used to bang the drum of - Please record individual spire scores after the spire finishes. The reason is that if a fellowship (like mine, previously), wished to record everyone's performance each week, the only way to be sure about the spire was to be ready to check...
  17. Pauly7

Spire New Feature

I believe you, but that is so random. So you are saying that you are looking at the past 6 weeks of total spire scores, including perk points spent. The thing is, we already had a full two days to clock the fellowship's total spire score, if that was important. I know I am cynical, but I think...
  18. Pauly7

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Maybe so. It would have been a way to try to persuade me to part with 150 hours of time boosters. Low blow though.
  19. Pauly7

Spire New Feature

Got it. Still don't understand round 1, round 2, round 3, round 4. And presumably spaces for two more "rounds". I must be a novice at this. Not like I've been to the top of every spire since they launched it or anything.
  20. Pauly7

Answered Getting a head

I don't think you get an option. I think that (if you have the browser version open) the most recent person to have given you neighbourly help sits there like an on screen alert until you pass your mouse over it... for some reason.