• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. alsael

Closed | Archived Server problem?

Guys,sorry for the wrong topic here,but is there something wrong with the international server?The only server I can not connect for a few hours now.I play the pc game version
  2. alsael

It's working now:)
  3. alsael

I try to connect to international server,but I get an error.I can connect to other servers though,weird...
  4. alsael

Hopefully no more chapters after Exile?

Without any extra content,a game eventually dies.Expansions and add-ons are essential:cool:
  5. alsael

adjustable crafting quantities

Why not making that option?why must I craft always 1 pet food,or 1 8h time boost? (if,of course I have the necessary rss).And in order not to unbalace things,put a limit(e.g no more than crafting 5 or 3 pet food at a time) You can place a slider so we can choose how many we want to craft
  6. alsael

Version 1.150

They will fix the problem eventually.Just be a little patience.When you add things to a game,it becomes more complex,more bugs to deal with. :)
  7. alsael

Dawn of the Phoenix

I have 4 acc I play.I get the "usual" 9 artifacts in 3 of them,but the 4th got insane free currency,mainly with the 112 chest.I reached gold as a result with no diamond spending!Rngesus was so good to me.Praying pays off :D (I prefair to keep my gems for expansions)
  8. alsael

Chapter 20,then what?

Just wondering....ch21,or something entirely new?:)
  9. alsael

Failing Fellowship.

You must always remember;this is a game,not a job or a chore.Game=fun.We do it in our spare time,to relax. If you push people to play more,to score more,they will eventually react.And not in a good way.You warn the whinners,and if they keep doing it,kick them. Also,do not fear to take some...
  10. alsael

Dawn of the Phoenix

Bring back mana huts! I do not say wells,bacause i don't think there is a chance for them.:D
  11. alsael

Closed | Archived magic residence bug?

Clraring the cashe restored the graphics.I should remember that next time I experience a graphic failure. Thanks brother:)
  12. alsael

Closed | Archived magic residence bug?

This is one of my acc.As you can see,all the magic residences have gone,and all that is visible is the coin icon above them...
  13. alsael

Easter Eggstravaganza

so,must we send a screenshot circling the differences also,or just the number?
  14. alsael

Wonder idea

Simia does give you some free troops,but doesn't lower the training costs :)
  15. alsael

Wonder tip

In chapter 17(traders of Unur) there is the Dragon Ark wonder.It gives 2 combined catalysts per mystical object opening in level 1 So,what you can do is hoard the vapors and do not open the chest(you can store up to 10,000 vapors which is 100 openings).Then you can built the wonder,collect the...
  16. alsael

Wonder idea

This is mostly for the fighters.We all know the supplies the troops need to be trained(or the orcs needed for orc troops),especially in later chapters,and more when we use time boosts. So,a wonder that will grand us a % reduction in training costs will be desirable?
  17. alsael

Closed | Archived problems after 1.147

I cleared the cashe,and after a few more loads,it seems to work now properly.Hope it will hold:) Thanks @Herodite
  18. alsael

Closed | Archived problems after 1.147

I'm using a pc with win7 and firefox.After the new patch I experince some problems:long loading screens,missing visual buildings,missing icons.Is it just me or the patch needs to be adjusted?
  19. alsael

Awww, the Wedding Altar!

Love is in the air:elf: