• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Server problem?

alsael

Enchanter
I try to connect to international server,but I get an error.I can connect to other servers though,weird...

alsael

Enchanter
Guys,sorry for the wrong topic here,but is there something wrong with the international server?The only server I can not connect for a few hours now.I play the pc game version

kimkimkim

Summoner
Guys,sorry for the wrong topic here,but is there something wrong with the international server?The only server I can not connect for a few hours now.I play the pc game version
I've been off and on for the past 12 hours now and all is good here

m4rt1n

Adept

You made a bug report then replied in it all ok, I suggest you contact support as you seem to be the only one with issues, and have asked mods if they can move all posts regarding this from @Sir Derf thread if possible. If not I will delete this post tomorrow.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @alsael May I recommend a Cache Clear on your Device to start with! This should help the issue! If it still persists though, please contact out Support Team so we can investigate a little further :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.