• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Swap Evolving artifacts

Would it be possible to swap Artifacts from evolving buildings for ones we need, I have many unused artifacts that I would love to swap for ones I need and I'm sure there would be someone that would appreciate swapping theirs for the ones I have, Any suggestions?
  2. Seaborn, seeking active players

Hi Seaborn is searching for active players, we would like some players that enjoy the tournaments and FAs, but all are welcome here. Thanks Jaqq
  3. Answered architect

Hello, how do i use the Elven Architect, I have tried to use it but my city does not come up and i am redirected to stats
  4. Answered difference between elves and humans

what are the difference between elves and humans, and is one better than the other?
  5. Answered sentient goods

hi, does the dust or elixir manufactory make silly soap?
  6. REALLY!!! THE SHUFFLE SYSTEM AGAIN?

REALLY!!!! why are we using the shuffle system again, no one likes it, crappy prizes!, no time reductions on the shuffle, almost all quests are to collect runes or do encounters i now have no more provinces open so am left waiting days and days to do one quest, and i can bet the next quest will...
  7. shuffle system again,,really

REALLY!!!! why are we using the shuffle system again, no one likes it, crappy prizes!, no time reductions on the shuffle, almost all quests are to collect runes or do encounters i now have no more provinces open so am left waiting days and days to do one quest, and i can bet the next quest will...