• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered architect

JAQQ

Seeker
Hello, how do i use the Elven Architect, I have tried to use it but my city does not come up and i am redirected to stats

MinervaOz

Enchanter
In Elvenstats, scroll down below the first set of graphs to the ElvenArchitect link and click on 'view my city'. That will bring up the current version of your city.

If you want to save the new layout, you can click on the 'save' button to save the new version to your browser (you can also download it as a file). Then you can go directly to ElvenArchitect and upload that saved version. Clearing your cache will delete it so if that's something you do regularly it's better to download it or just take a screenshot.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately this is not something that is provided by ourselves as this is an external fan created website.

Deleted User - 849044943

In Elven Architect, you have to manually create your city ... OR ... it gives an option to go to ElvenStats website as city planning tool has been linked to that site. Once in ElvenStats you can search for your city and as MinervaOz stated go to view 'my city'. From that page is link to view your city back in Elven Architect so do not have to create it manually and/or can upload data from Elven Architect from ElvenStats website.

However the ElvenStats site only checks game status once a week. So if your city is newer then a week, ElvenStats will not find your city. From my experience, it actually took 3 - 4 weeks before ElvenStats found my city. So prior to that I just had to manually do my city, which as newer player / city, it was still small so not too hard.