• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. BekBel

Version 1.22

This may be, kind of, true for many of us. But I would point out that there are many newer players who probably researched Tournaments in the weeks, even days leading up to the change. Some members of my FS researched tourneys a week or two before the changes. They had no choice, they had to...
  2. BekBel

King Snow and the Snow Flurry

The final two days will have hybrid buildings. These are the prizes left to go, values based on chapter 6. Day 32. Frozen Flame Purple 2x2 610 culture Day 33. Silver Unicorn 2x1 460 culture Day 34. Winter Pond Habitat 3x3 hybrid 660 pop and culture Day 35. Igloo Festival 3x4 hybrid 920 culture...
  3. BekBel

Yeh I did the maths on how many snowflakes will be needed to get all three of the grand prizes, using only the large gift boxes Prize 1 - 250 globes. 13 large gift boxes. 1820 snowflakes. (this is actually rounded up from 12.5 large boxes). Prize 2 - 400 globes. 20 large gift boxes. 2800...
  4. BekBel

Answered Pls help, Can I switch from human to elf?

The answer was, Rew is now an Elf in one world and human in the other :)
  5. BekBel

I hadn't heard about this. I would assume it's not true anyway, if it worked for somebody, it was likely just chance it happened that way for them. No what seems to be a more common thing is, what you want and need is what is hard to get. I used the gift boxes for some of the relics quests, I...
  6. BekBel

Answered Snow Flurry (Event) - by Chapters !?

Once you collect them, as in when they go into your inventory, they stay the value they were - they do not upgrade with your chapter. So yes it is best to wait until you finish advanced scouts in a new chapter before trying to get the big prizes, unfortunately you can't really wait with daily...
  7. BekBel

The daily quests continue on, and you can still collect snowflakes from around your city, get the daily prizes, open gift boxes etc. You simply won't have a secondary questline to do any more.
  8. BekBel

You don't have to do that. Contact one of your active neighbours and ask them if they are willing to do a trade for it. Even if you don't have the resources to actually trade, you just ask them to do a temporary trade. Trade planks/steel/marble for the scrolls etc, then trade it back again...
  9. BekBel

Implemented Factories to show type of goods produced

Yep, I love this idea, I read it elsewhere the other day, just in time to remove the road from my final set of PoP spells - was definitely a relief. wish I had known about it when the whole thing started haha As for the rest, I was lucky enough to have exactly that, maxed out factories and...
  10. BekBel

My apologies. I have done all of the 100 quests on the live worlds and they are indeed correct, couldn't have done it without the list from SoggyShorts on the US forum and the Platinum Leaf group on Facebook.
  11. BekBel

Yeh my scout in Arendyll is up to about 17 hours. The thing I find really hard isn't so much how long it takes, it's that I am not entirely sure how long it will take so it is hard to plan ahead. If I know I will be finished with a bunch of other quests before say 12pm the next day, then I can...
  12. BekBel

Relics shouldn't be impossible if you have tournaments. We have over a month to do this so we will get 4 tournaments. Using tournaments and some normal encounters, plus a bit of luck in neighbour visits it is possible to get all the relics needed. It will just take time and patience and a lot...
  13. BekBel

It hasn't finished on Beta yet, they will be about a week ahead of us, so the list isn't complete.
  14. BekBel

Version 1.18

That's a good idea, a button to focus on the main hall in your own and other peoples cities. That reminds me too, what happened to clicking on the cliff buildings and having that take you to the relevant AW? That would come in handy for me right now trying to donate to crystal lighthouses and...
  15. BekBel

Version 1.18

Yeh this one is annoying. The Fellowship list doesn't update until you look at it, so when you open the Fellowship window it spends 10 or so seconds changing golden/green hands to green ticks, or vice versa, and updating the ranking numbers etc. If you happen to click over to page 2 or 3...
  16. BekBel

Halloween building boost

Completely agree, culture polish is the most useless if you haven't enough culture to reach that first sun- and even the EE spell doesn't work until you reach the first sun. I don't know about PoP spells though, no one has them do they? It's not like we make a million during every event or...
  17. BekBel

Halloween building boost

I see it occasionally on the various forums (I read the beta and US ones too sometimes when I'm bored), and on an Elvenar facebook group. Simply because it can help with coins and supplies it is the one people think is best to polish, MH is only coins which culture will help with anyway and...
  18. BekBel

Halloween building boost

You get into a groove with visits, or I do anyway. Most people ask for culture, and generally people who ask for nothing it's suggested to polish their culture buildings. Once you start a big run of visits you get into the groove of looking for the best culture building and polishing those, so...
  19. BekBel

Update Discussion Version 1.17

With all these new additions to the tech tree, there is one thing the devs could do to make everyone a bit happier. Change it from three techs to research and upgrade factories, and just have us research 1 tech to upgrade all three. eg. Instead of researching superior scrolls, crystal and...
  20. BekBel

Version 1.16

Yes I'm especially happy about that row of expansions! I had just run out room to expand in that direction in my Elven city, and that's exactly the direction I needed to go.