• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Chrysanthia

Question Event Portraits

Hey all. I've got a question. So, there's a new event coming up and I really like the look of the portait in the grand prizes lane (I checked it out on beta). I really want to get that portrait but don't know how. Any ideas? I do have an ashen phoenix and that's about it.
  2. Chrysanthia

Answered Production times

Having gotten 2 Perpetual Sliders from the dwarvern game event, I was wondering how much marble it produced in a day. In my inventory, it produces 2400 marble per 100/h. So if you calculate it, it makes 576 marble per 24/h. But upon placing it, it produces 2400 marble per 24/h instead of...
  3. Chrysanthia

Question How would one get a blueprint?

Blueprints are fairly simple for me and my fellowship to gain, from getting the tenth chest in tournaments. But others may not be so fortunate. Players with no fellowship or are in a fellowship that doesn't normally get the tenth chest may have trouble getting one. If I were one of those...
  4. Chrysanthia

Question Encorcled Endowment

Why is it that I can't enchant my phoenixes with Encorcled Endowment? You can apply neighborly help to them, they give culture but you can't enchant them. I think this is just for evolving pet buildings, but not normal evolving evolving buildings. I don't have a normal evolving building for me...
  5. Chrysanthia

Answered Rankings

My rank on the forum a few days ago was Novice; now it has become 'Dreamer'. How does the ranking system work exactly and how do you move up ranks?
  6. Chrysanthia

Dissenchanting

I think Elvenar should add some sort of feature where you can dissenchant and get a certain amount of CCs back. For example, it takes 8 CCs and 1200 SF to craft a 4x4 event evolving building (I think), and you get 600 back by dissenchanting in a bonus 25% MA. We should have some way to get the...
  7. Chrysanthia

Answered Fire Phoenix?

I'm a new player and I'm trying to get the fire phoenix to do better in the spire and tournaments. How do you get one?