• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Orcs and Goblins. Armament, what for? How many?

Hi, I tried to search for this but no results appear. What does the "armament", produced at the Orcs Rally Point, is used for? How many units --or how much of it-- must one produce? Thanks.
  2. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Feedback threads?

Hi. Since I will not download Discord --too many bad experiences during 2020--, is there a feedback thread about the events in the forum? If so, could you post it below, please? Thanks!
  3. Not a Pointy Ears

NOOB SEARCHING FOR FELLOWSHIP.

But, since past experiences demonstrate there can be inconvineances, I do feel I need to make MY EXPECTATIONS CLEAR. 1) Semi-competitive fellowship. I can provide about 1000-2000 points per tournament (and if profitable, may be more) and almost one Spiral stage. 2) People WILLING to play as a...
  4. Not a Pointy Ears

Answered Hi, total noob here. Important development questions.

I just reached Fairies. Finally built Night Farm. Says Nightshade costs diamonds. In order to upgrade portal to level 3, one needs Nightshade. Question: is there no other way to get it than diamonds? Question: will further chapters be also stuck by this kind of requisites? Thank you!!! Edit...