• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Russ129

Open | In progress Wonky wonder maths

I process donations for my fellowship's wonder society. After hundreds of wonders through the spreadsheet without a problem I came across a weird one tonight If you look at the top number ... fantastic 1150/1150 However if you actually add up all of the individual contributions you get...
  2. Russ129

Answered Double Tinlug

During the event there is an opportunity to score a bonus tinlug Has anyone placed 2 to see how they interact Ive got 2 astral pheonix for the spire and their feeding effect stacks but I imagine that since tinlug is time based they would go off indivially when each of their targets get completed
  3. Russ129

Member activity tracking

To make it fellow activity tracking/management a bit easier for mages adding a tab to the fellowship info for spire score would be very useful... it is virtuallty impossible to track on mobile as the only record is the avatar on the spire chart and that disappears as soon as spire closes for the...
  4. Russ129

Join the TITANS

Our friendly laid backfellowship, We are Titans! is looking for interersted candidates to join our Top 30 team Are you an active player ?? Do you like blueprints and Diamonds?? Do you like growing your wonders quickly?? If so, check out our fellowship "We Are Titans! RECRUITING" check out our...
  5. Russ129

Reduced building grind

As players advance to the later chapters it can be an absolute pain to grind through all the rotations from L1 - max especially since space is a major constraint Obviously you still need the ability to place Lvl1 buildings for farm bases but it would be brilliant if you could (at full...
  6. Russ129

Spire negotiation

Can spire negotiation be tweaked to warn/prevent duplication of negotiation across rounds Eg if you've already offered gold in round 1 , if you try again it won't let you proceed or will at least give a pop up warning "you have already offered this resource to this spirit. Please select another...
  7. Russ129

Manufacturing clarity

As a quality of life improvement could the boosted production options be highlighted within the selection screen once you get to the stage of making sentient goods ... They are already highlighted in the main hall and building screens so it should only be a minor code tweak Alternatively like...
  8. Russ129

Consistency accross platforms

Little gripe .... but it grates against my logical brain WHYYYY on earth are the negotiation options shuffled on the spire depending on what platform you are using to play the game?? On mobile (adroid specifically) they are T1, T2, T3 etc but on web they are reversed It really messes with the...