• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Member activity tracking

Russ129

Adventurer
To make it fellow activity tracking/management a bit easier for mages adding a tab to the fellowship info for spire score would be very useful... it is virtuallty impossible to track on mobile as the only record is the avatar on the spire chart and that disappears as soon as spire closes for the week. Even PC is limited but at least you get a popup list of names when you hover over the avatars

Additionally for the tourney tab ... could all members get listed (even zeroes) to make it obvious who has contributedrather than having to cross reference the main list which is ranked by overall score. there would need to be a some thought as to how to record those who cant participate due to low level or on joining cooldown (grey them out or put an xx or -- in the score column)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Great suggestion @Russ129. :cool:

It would need to be visible only to Mages and the Archmage though I think. Being universally visible might lead to public shaming and ill feelings amongst the troops. :)

1694220435130.png

m4rt1n

Adept

It would need to be visible only to Mages and the Archmage though I think. Being universally visible might lead to public shaming and ill feelings amongst the troops. :)

View attachment 7812

Or encouraging to participate, and get on the list. Currently everyone can already work it out for themselves so why not for all, everyone in my fellowship gets told who is ill, busy or on vacation by the fellow. :)

Russ129

Adventurer
I agree, something similar to the Fellowship Adventure map that shows who has contributed and who is yet to contribute would be very welcome from me.
FA Already has it ... when you go to the prize gate it will tell you how many participants and who is yet to contribute

Russ129

Adventurer

View attachment 7812
Tourney already has a ranked participation list (it just omits the non contributors) which is visible for all to see and I haven't seen any griefing coming from that list ... but even if it was restricted that would be a great improvement

m4rt1n

Adept
FA Already has it ... when you go to the prize gate it will tell you how many participants and who is yet to contribute

I know, I meant I would like to see the same for tourney and spire participation. :)

Russ129

Adventurer
Woot Woot ... this week's spire progress bar has been tweaked ... all members appear on the bottom step so it's easy to work out who is climbing (or not) and on mobile you can tap the avatars to see the names, even when they are 5 or more deep

Thanks to the mods and Devs who saw this suggestion and made the adjustments so very promptly

m4rt1n

Adept
Woot Woot ... this week's spire progress bar has been tweaked ... all members appear on the bottom step so it's easy to work out who is climbing (or not) and on mobile you can tap the avatars to see the names, even when they are 5 or more deep

Thanks to the mods and Devs who saw this suggestion and made the adjustments so very promptly

I don't have that, is it PC or App, as the bottom of my spire bar on PC is same as usual.