• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Spire and Tournament - Resources-Orcs

Just a question for everybody - Why from a few months the Spire of Eternity and Tournament together become very hard to play, only the resources like marble, steel, silk - usually are not a problem to be found, only ORCS are........I had to implant in my city a lot of Orc Nest and is not...
  2. Answered Realm of Phoenix-Event

I have 621 provinces and looks like I reached the limit( for expansions). I am at chapter 14.....The question is : - why is asking me in the game at the event ( Realm of Phoenix ) to fulfill the task ; scout provinces or research technologies - 1...I don't think this is fair because even if I...
  3. Answered Magic academy crafting

I activate an offer at Magic Academy: Tome of Phoenixes and I receive 4 in 1, but nowhere Astral Phoenix,( I didn't realize that Astral artifact will disappear), Options, what can I do now...??? Help please, Thank you, clau63
  4. Expansions

I am playing this game since 2016, the beginning of year,first expansion was 8 provinces and now at chapter 15 I need 32 provinces( free expansions, not chapter expansions )......I don't understand how many provinces I need at the next expansion and so on.... and in how much time I will do that...