• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Expansions

clau63

Alchemist
I am playing this game since 2016, the beginning of year,first expansion was 8 provinces and now at chapter 15 I need 32 provinces( free expansions, not chapter expansions )......I don't understand how many provinces I need at the next expansion and so on.... and in how much time I will do that ?? Can I receive an answer, please ??

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Expansions are getting less and less the higher you develop. It just is so. I assume you are looking for space to place all your guest race buildings. My deduction: One must learn to store buildings rather than rely on additional space to do what you have to do to progress. Kind of another complexity level to the game.

Alcaro

Necromancer
You can look in your menu (first icon from bottom menu - Buildings), there you can open sub-menu Expansions > hover over Province Expansion and there you will see how many provinces you need for the next expansion, unless you reached the limit.

expansions.jpg

Jake65

Sage
You can look in your menu (first icon from bottom menu - Buildings), there you can open sub-menu Expansions > hover over Province Expansion and there you will see how many provinces you need for the next expansion, unless you reached the limit.

View attachment 6775
Is 694 provinces the size of the world that we each see?
Or is it just the end of expansions for provinces?

Sir Derf

Adept
On F-world, there are 37,394 Players, and a player on an unidentified world has a neighbor 202 rings apart.

Jake65

Sage
On F-world, there are 37,394 Players, and a player on an unidentified world has a neighbor 202 rings apart.
That's a lot of cities. Had no clue of the extent, was definitely not thinking this many though.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Hi Clau, I think @SpaceCowboy gave a good answer. It's in the Wiki... If you scroll down in the link they gave (link) you'll find a paragraph "Province Expansions Overview". There is all the information you are looking for.