• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Vanishing players

Welcome back forum and so pleased to be able to comment without being forced to download an invasive and unwanted site , since i posted a comment about vanishing neighbours then 149 ,i would like to say it has been resolved but as we all know it hasn't and i now have 180 neighbours displaying...
  2. Question Vanishing Neighbours

3 Months or more ago my neighbours started changing to coin icon, i understand its an automatic process ,latest count for myself and Bermieh my neighbour is 149 !!! yes 149 empty cities ,you moved my Mage Gwithian who was 2 cities away over a month ago unannounced despite the fact we...
  3. 51 empty spaces on my Arendyl map .

Hi I have been playing a long time on Elvenar and i suspect spent a lot over the years so why have i got 51 empty neighbour spots !!!! do you think it is fair ??? ,the coins are nice but 51 missing neighbours ,51 missing potential trading partners or new Fellowship members and its been going on...