• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Vanishing players

LeafSpike

Seeker
Welcome back forum and so pleased to be able to comment without being forced to download an invasive and unwanted site , since i posted a comment about vanishing neighbours then 149 ,i would like to say it has been resolved but as we all know it hasn't and i now have 180 neighbours displaying the coin daily , so here's a question ,when the quests require scouting ,completing provinces etc is that fair ? when the competitions increase the amount of coins for completion of tasks because of the income from the coins ,will it be reduced after the coins vanish and i get moved ? or will the number of neighbours and opened territories mysteriously decrease despite having been purchased often with gems ?was all the hours of work writing to neighbours on the map to try and maintain a full Fellowship worth it ?the latest post says talk to the dev,maybe i misunderstood i though the dev were looking at the issues raised but on reflection it could be AI and they are in sun on beach in far off warmer tropics enjoying their ill gotten games .

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @LeafSpike would you mind raising a Ticket with Support and we can take a look at your Goldmines!! :)