• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Question Temple of Ages ?

So good to know & a great reminder to what I had already felt about culture tab Bldgs.
  2. Question Temple of Ages ?

Hi, I have a quest to have a Temple of Ages. Yes, it gives 1200 culture but, it also takes up a 5X4 space and isn't upgradeable. Could you please give me your thoughts on if it is worth the space? I'm city level 4 almost ready to open level 5 and currently I'm not short on culture. However...
  3. Question Player name change

I thank you very much
  4. Question Player name change

So sorry, how do I put in a ticket?
  5. Question Player name change

Hello Is, there a way to alter or change a player's name?
  6. 'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

Sorry, new to the game - I saw the video announcement but the quest hasn't started for me. Do I understand from your comments that the quest starts at different times for different players? I finished to the point I got to in Winter Magic on the last day of the event. So not sure when the new...
  7. Question Events

Hello & thank you! Also, Happy New Year :) How often do events take place? When Winter magic ends in 6 days does the next event start immediately? Or are there days, a month etc. in-between? Thanks again and happy day
  8. Question Relic count

Million thanks to both of you!!!
  9. Question Relic count

New player question - is there a place to see my relic inventory? And if so, how do I get there? Million thanks in advance for your help! And Happy Holidays
  10. Question Fighting

Many thanks to all, I'm grateful for your expertise and time. I will try out your suggestions. To all please have a great day!
  11. Question Fighting

Hello, I am a newbie and dumb when it comes to fighting. I have a guide request to fight & win 5 encounters. I have tried the auto fight and the regular fight & loose every time. It seems their squad size is always larger than mine. I'd like to decline the guides request to fight but, don't...