• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Temple of Ages ?

Elwenn

Seeker
Hi, I have a quest to have a Temple of Ages. Yes, it gives 1200 culture but, it also takes up a 5X4 space and isn't upgradeable. Could you please give me your thoughts on if it is worth the space? I'm city level 4 almost ready to open level 5 and currently I'm not short on culture. However, there isn't an option to decline.

kimkimkim

Summoner
not worth the space....event buildings are wayy more better than buildings you get from the culture build tab.......you will be able to decline that quest once you complete the first research of chapter 5

Sir Derf

Adept
You hit the two critical numbers. The best metric for Culture Buildings is Culture/square, with that building clocking in at 60. Having said that, there is usually some use in holding on to some inefficient 1x1, 2x1 and 1x2 buildings, given their ability to fit into otherwise unused spaces, but always keep an eye on the cult/sq as you go on.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Not very useful. The only time they can be a little useful is when you want more culture bonus to boost your coins and supplies. These large buildings give bigger bonus boost per neighbourly visit as they have bigger culture per building than most of event buildings. They can also be a good back up when you run out of event buildings. And of course, some of them are just beautiful. :)