• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Coins and Supplies in Events

Something that has been bugging me since I started this game... why are coins and supplies treated differently in events when generated by helping neighbors and using instant boosts?
  2. Leagues

Since the event has a set number of quests for everyone and assuming at least the top 5% of the players will complete all quests and that those players choose the optimal conversion between the sorcerer's knowledge and league points, it seems like the only two variables are randomly getting...
  3. Question FA question on paths

Is there any benefit to taking multiple paths up? The last FA was my first, and some of the fellowship thought that the goal was to go up one path at a time to the top and others said to complete multiple paths... I *think* you do not get credit for a second path = 2 stage?
  4. Question Start time of the 4/21 FA?

The announcement for the upcoming FA seems to be missing a number in front of CET? Anyone know when it starts on 4/22?