• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

Imagine your superior says you will be promoted or you will get a raise, and after that she says, oh it's a joke. Would you find it hillarious? Joke should be about something which is totally ludicrous or bad, but fortunately it's a joke. No harm done, better luck next year :)
  2. Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

If this is a joke, it's not funny. Well, we shall see tomorrow.
  3. Question Frog troops

Great, that's it. Thanks
  4. Question Frog troops

I know there are always some calculations around, so how big is that nerf, is it permanent, was there any explanation about it, do they plan to nerf blossom princess and rangers too?
  5. Question Frog troops

I found info at the forum about some nerfing of frog troops. I would like to know what's is going on with that. Are frogs now much weaker than before? Thanks in advance
  6. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Since INNO likes to speak about balancing, maybe they could consider that owl gives sentient +1. It would help to balance supply-demand issue of platinum.
  7. Prizes in the Spire

Maybe INNO can introduce 2 additional sets, Spire Mine for crystal and Spire Ballroom for silk. They could have same compositions as library but buildings would produce +1 and +2 goods. So every player can place in their town what is needed.
  8. Battle Increase the active duration of attack and defence booster buildings

It is possible to use them for Spire and tournament, but some time management is needed. You have to place boosters on Tuesday when tournament starts (7PM) and do Spire on Sunday afternoon between 4 and 7 PM. Actually, I plan to use boosters every other week, but to cover Spire every week.