• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

You knew it was coming....

SkyRider99

Mentor
no idea why Inno Games decided to make it their go to, still baffled.
In times past some forum members (myself included) asked/begged for a better in-game chat system. Some bright sparks chirped up and extolled the virtues of this 'wonderful' app they used, called Discord.

I can only assume that Inno jumped on their junk bandwagon, instead of providing bona fide players with a decent chat feature. :(

Crafting frags isn't a solution to the lack of frags if the recipe doesn't come up! Since the recipes appeared, I've managed to craft a grand total of 4 of them. But in the last 48 hours and 16 sips of clarity later, I haven't had any. My log in times ensure that I check out my MA in every 6-hour recipe refresh period, so I'm not "missing" them.

If I'm expected to source 600k+ frags to upgrade a single AW to level 35, I need to be able to churn out frags all day everyday. What keeps turning up in slot 3 are frag-heavy PPs. It's too early for an April Fool's joke. Reduce the chances of PPs turning up and increase the availability of frags, please. Or, better yet, move PPs to a different slot.

SkyRider99

Mentor
If I'm expected to source 600k+ frags to upgrade a single AW to level 35
It may well be that the game designers/devs have different expectations. Not that I'm agreeing with them of course.

1708434244088.png

:(

McBratty

Enchanter
Its all getting really dire isnt it. Im rapidly running out of encouraging words to give to my Fellowship who have sold off everything bar their kids to get spell fragments. The devs really need to make resolving this major problem a priority before they destroy the game completely. To allow it to continue will have masses more people leave the game in frustration. Most of my Fellowship now has a huge queue of Wonders waiting to be upgrade and unable to do so. To throw the paltry 12 cc for 5000 spell fragments at them in the MA is a total insult!!

Lelanya

Mentor
Just to let you know that i had an e-mail from Discord saying i have to change my user name by March or they will change it for me? What is going on, can we not call ourselves what we want any more.
Hi Richardo
I changed my username way back, from Lelanya #2884, to just Lelanya, oh probably a year ago. I read the in site notice and eagerly awaited the opportunity to be first to nail down my unique identifier. And I have. Good luck to you. :)

Lelanya

Mentor
Deadeye Jerry has outright told us, the Devs are working flat out, I believe the term was 'all hands on deck', to change Spire rewards. We should soon have some news for you, in the Beta section. One thing seems plain - that our feedback has been heard, both in the past (regarding Spell Fragments piling up) and more recently (the fun being sucked out of the game). Hold the light folks and those fingers and toes crossed.

Valedoress

Alchemist
Speaking of the Spire. Has anyone else seen the strange mini-cyclone (swirly thing) hanging about in their Spire? Clicked on it and nothing happened. Later on it simply disappeared again and I haven't seen it since across the 3 worlds (EN Server). A bug or some random reward thing???

McBratty

Enchanter
Speaking of the Spire. Has anyone else seen the strange mini-cyclone (swirly thing) hanging about in their Spire? Clicked on it and nothing happened. Later on it simply disappeared again and I haven't seen it since across the 3 worlds (EN Server). A bug or some random reward thing???
It could be something that is going to be added to the rewards...fingers crossed

McBratty

Enchanter
Ive noticed a trend with the Devs....it was mentioned by many that we needed a better chat system in the game so what do they do? They leave us with the usual rubbish chat system and decide to do away with the forums and dump Discord on us..definitely not an upgrade or improvement. Then some must have complained about having too many spell fragments ( this would be the same mysterious group that complained about needing discord) so what does Inno do? They initiate a change that uses every damn spell fragment we have and makes it impossible to upgrade Wonders...again not an upgrade or improvement to the game.
So can I please ask that people stop asking for new things in the game because obviously it results in chaos, removal of important aspects of the game or just destroys a part of it.
And finally, to those mysterious people that keep asking for all this stuff....please take a long, longggg holiday.

Kazzandra

Alchemist
Ive noticed a trend with the Devs....it was mentioned by many that we needed a better chat system in the game so what do they do? They leave us with the usual rubbish chat system and decide to do away with the forums and dump Discord on us..definitely not an upgrade or improvement. Then some must have complained about having too many spell fragments ( this would be the same mysterious group that complained about needing discord) so what does Inno do? They initiate a change that uses every damn spell fragment we have and makes it impossible to upgrade Wonders...again not an upgrade or improvement to the game.
So can I please ask that people stop asking for new things in the game because obviously it results in chaos, removal of important aspects of the game or just destroys a part of it.
And finally, to those mysterious people that keep asking for all this stuff....please take a long, longggg holiday.
Follow your own advice.

The first half of the Blessings of the Phoenix appears to be pathetic. This follows a series of poor events that have become a pattern.

However, the new pattern is about how few postings there are daily. As a result, one can already conclude McBratty’s holiday request has come to be. That’s why this snippy post.

There aren’t a lack of topics, only a lack of posters.

SkyRider99

Mentor
However, the new pattern is about how few postings there are daily.
This fills me with dismay also @Kazzandra. If I am guilty of anything in this regard, it is only in trying to actively discover new ways to post something of relevance.

I was glad to read your posting. I found myself agreeing with all you said. :cool:

1708861848575.png

Hekata

Artisan
can I please ask that people stop asking for new things in the game because obviously it results in chaos,
The problem is not so much in asking new things but rather complaining about having too much of something (like pet food, rune shard and SF...) because Inno can't just make a slight adjustment to things, they go over the top and then some. Personally I never understood why people would complain about such "issues" as it doesn't hurt us in any way to have 10k useless runes or 1M SF....

Although I think that a lot of the times the devs just decide they need/want to change some stuff and then go over the forum and find that one person who complained 4 years ago about an issue that fits their purpose and then make the changes with the announcement that they are doing it in response to players' feedback. And often they actually twist what players have said (like the chat thing @McBratty mentions)

And if I can prophetize a bit here (only partly joking):
Since the AWs are now slow to upgrade and chapters are harder and harder to complete, I expect next to see a player or 2 mentioning that KPs and KP instants are pilling up and Inno generously solving that problem for us by halving all KP prizes and then asking for KPs to produce troops and goods or some other horror like that.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
Who are these ghostly guests? They are seemingly interested enough to view the postings, but not interested enough to contribute and support a threatened resource. :(

View attachment 8416
Some of those might be players from other servers. EN is one of the biggest servers and has the most active forum (along with the US and German one) so people might be lurking to get some useful info. They can't have an account here without creating a city on EN.