• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by uthred the great slayer

1. Answered How do you get such high FA scores?

that's exactly how they do it. Use cities that have no other purpose than scoring high in FAs. A bit desperate to be first in my way of thinking but if that's how they get their kicks then so be it
  2. Answered How do you get such high FA scores?

yes Skyrider99. The FA specific cities leave and wait to be droughted in for the next FA.
  3. Answered How do you get such high FA scores?

One of you is right a newbie will never place in top 3 especially when the top 3 teams have cities that are made just for FAs. It's a shame that I can't name the cities in question
  4. Answered How do you get such high FA scores?

Most of you are missing the point. It is not small cities. Itis cities that just lie in wait for a FA and are then brought into the FA so the FS can get the top rewards. That's why the top spots are always going to the same FSs
  5. Answered How do you get such high FA scores?

Has anybody else wondered how some Fellowships get huge scores. If you have you should have a look at their members. Some of their cities are just brought in specifically for FAs. Have a look for yourselves at let us know what you think. Personally, I don't think that it should be allowed and I...
  6. Answered FAs

Some Fellowships bring in cities that have just been built to participate in FAs. Is this allowable as it gives them an unfair advantage