• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Smiki's latest activity

• Smiki
    Smiki reacted to Herodite's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    It's been raised by a few Players but i've nothing concrete to give right now! I'll keep nudging though! Also, keep the feedback coming...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to Hekata's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    Well... for the RRs. The tourney is the main source of RRs, and those bonus chests have 1 RR each. In fact I think they are forcing...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to Alcaro's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    These changes are incomprehensible to me. I might not be very coherent, but hopefully, you will understand what I mean. 1. They've...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to OldHag's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    Hello @InnoGames - who and how many players are you chatting about that maxed their aw's out in a few weeks and are they even still...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    An intriguing statement. But my Spidey-sense was tingling, so I did a quick check. So the new draconian measures demand 20 or 30 CCs...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to Jake65's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    IF you're in a reasonably high scoring tourney FS and IF RNGesus smiles upon you in the spire. Too many ifs for almost 'must have'...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to Hekata's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    If people have started to upgrade AWs much faster it's only because they made runes worth a lot of KPs. So it's their own relatively...
  • Smiki
    Please not the irony of this statement: given that the best Mana AW a.k.a. The Dragon Abby was completely nerfed.. Also wroth...
  • Smiki
    Smiki reacted to Killiak's post in the thread You knew it was coming.... with Like Like.
    So Inno planned to keep the cost structure the same twice before, but this time for sure we plan to not change it again. Basically, it...