• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Russ129

1. Russ129

Open | In progress Wonky wonder maths

I process donations for my fellowship's wonder society. After hundreds of wonders through the spreadsheet without a problem I came across a weird one tonight If you look at the top number ... fantastic 1150/1150 However if you actually add up all of the individual contributions you get...
  2. Russ129

Chest stealers in Ancient Wonders

If your fellowship is truly active in the wonder department they will quickly sweep up the bonus chests and remove any non members ... or at least make the bonus chests unecconomical to claim But your main complaint distils to you neighbors giving you something for free that helps you progress...
  3. Russ129

Join the TITANS

Hi everyone We have had a couple of fresh retirements son are looking for more active players to join our top 30 fun and friendly fellowship... The retired players are still acting as placeholders but can be quickly dislodged for any applicants Send us a message if you are keen to join
  4. Russ129

Announcement: Hide Building options in Browser version.

dark yellow MH,MA builders yellow residence pale yellow wonders light blue workshops purple event buildings red troop buildings black/grey expired time limited buildings they all have little icons in the middle to give clues too
  5. Russ129

Member activity tracking

All they need to do now is preserve the data past the end of spire ... and it will be perfect :)
  6. Russ129

Member activity tracking

It's on the android app
  7. Russ129

Member activity tracking

Woot Woot ... this week's spire progress bar has been tweaked ... all members appear on the bottom step so it's easy to work out who is climbing (or not) and on mobile you can tap the avatars to see the names, even when they are 5 or more deep Thanks to the mods and Devs who saw this...
  8. Russ129

Answered Double Tinlug

More like deep pockets
  9. Russ129

Answered Hi, total noob here. Important development questions.

You'll only ever get asked for diamonds if you are lacking the required resources... there is also an option on the settings to ensure you get a prompt before spending actual diamonds
  10. Russ129

Answered Double Tinlug

During the event there is an opportunity to score a bonus tinlug Has anyone placed 2 to see how they interact Ive got 2 astral pheonix for the spire and their feeding effect stacks but I imagine that since tinlug is time based they would go off indivially when each of their targets get completed
  11. Russ129

Join the TITANS

Still looking for members ... we've got a couple of players retiring so space can be made easily for active players
  12. Russ129

active newbie LF active fellowship!

Ive just started a new base on winyandor (just hit ch 4)... I joined a fellowship called elven wolves... they are all a lot further ahead than me but they've be good so far
  13. Russ129

Member activity tracking

Tourney already has a ranked participation list (it just omits the non contributors) which is visible for all to see and I haven't seen any griefing coming from that list ... but even if it was restricted that would be a great improvement
  14. Russ129

Member activity tracking

FA Already has it ... when you go to the prize gate it will tell you how many participants and who is yet to contribute
  15. Russ129

Member activity tracking

To make it fellow activity tracking/management a bit easier for mages adding a tab to the fellowship info for spire score would be very useful... it is virtuallty impossible to track on mobile as the only record is the avatar on the spire chart and that disappears as soon as spire closes for the...