• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by MIKE3399

1. Hide Buildings on PC

I did do a search here before I posted, but couldn't find a specific thread for this request. Like on mobile, could you please add Hide Buildings on PC!
  2. User Interface Building Locator

Another vote for Hide Buildings on PC!
  3. Question Neighbourly Help not working?

I've given help to 6 neighbouring cities and nothing is registering?
  4. Question Enlightened Range Unit

So easy when it's explained to you! Many thanks,
  5. Question What's the point of the trader?

Many thanks Herodite!
  6. Question Enlightened Range Unit

Thanks but when I choose to attack - I don't see any mention of a boost when I select my archers?
  7. Question What's the point of the trader?

As far as I can tell the only boosted goods I have is steel - it's highlighted in the City Hall? I need a lot of timber to meet upgrades so I've built a lot of plank manufacturers - would your advice be to reduce the number and wait til I can trade with fellowship members? Thank you for your trouble
  8. Question What's the point of the trader?

Many thanks to you both for taking the trouble to explain. I'm waiting to be accepted to a fellowship - I've just got to lvl II
  9. Question Enlightened Range Unit

I've won this and have crafted it and built it in my city - how do I employ/use it?
  10. Question What's the point of the trader?

.....and why can't I sell it - I need the space to continue...?
  11. Question What's the point of the trader?

Hi there - not sure of the reason there's a trader - currently, there 1 offer in it....
  12. Question Can't advance to next level

Many thanks for the info - appreciated.
  13. Question Can't advance to next level

Thanks you - misunderstood this from the Wiki.. I
  14. Question Can't advance to next level

Hi there - newb question - why can't I advance to the next level - I have what is required - please see screen shots. Many thanks.