• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Can't advance to next level

MIKE3399

Seeker
Hi there - newb question - why can't I advance to the next level - I have what is required - please see screen shots.
Many thanks.
lvl1.png
screen.jpg

Giraffi

Enchanter
Keep an eye on the green lines and arrows. It will show you what you need to finish before that tech as well as what that tech is required for next.

Pauly7

Magus
Welcome to the game @MIKE3399. Yeah stuff like that from the Wiki can be misleading. They talk about freedom in how you progress, but it isn't really that at all. To progress to the next chapter you have to complete all researches. The only exceptions are optional Squad Size or Expansion techs, which you will know because they are dead ends with no further tech attached to it, to the right.

So the "freedom" is only really to do certain techs in a certain order, where that's what it allows. You still have to complete them all before moving on though.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Some of the issue here is the app version and the lines showing green when they should not show green, another bug Inno need to investigate.

@MIKE3399 own pic says it all, a green line from the incomplete tech "Simple Trail" and the Elvenar Wiki.

Who writes and updates the wiki in my opinion does not play the game regularly, the whole thing is full of misinformation and errors.

No wonder there is still confusion.