• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by LeafSpike

1. Vanishing players

Welcome back forum and so pleased to be able to comment without being forced to download an invasive and unwanted site , since i posted a comment about vanishing neighbours then 149 ,i would like to say it has been resolved but as we all know it hasn't and i now have 180 neighbours displaying...
  2. Question Vanishing Neighbours

oh now a seeker Hogwarts here i come ready the broom .
  3. Question Vanishing Neighbours

that's the trouble with getting old get confused when it involves counting sadly everyday for months i have been counting every goldmine as i open them and checking total number of cities on my map ,of course being 70 i might have missed a few but if 40 don't exist today and they did yesterday...
  4. Question Vanishing Neighbours

when i signed off yesterday i had 38 pages of neighbours x 9 per page =326 in total ,of those 159 were gold coins ,today i have 119 gold coins and my neighbour count is now 286 , so Inno have effectively robbed me of 40 neighbours which however you open them is usage of resources, boosts or gems...
  5. Question Vanishing Neighbours

Just visited my suggested gold mine stack( vanished neighbours) and lo and behold my total neighbours has decreased by 40 yes 40 overnight not 40 new neighbours just decreased the amount i had ,stolen and paid for with gems often ,last chance Inno and i publish it unless you come clean over what...
  6. Question Vanishing Neighbours

Many thanks for the replies and constructive comments ,i suspect you all have been playing like myself from the start and agree that we are as loyal players discriminated against ,the game is a very enjoyable pastime and i used to spend a lot of time conversing with friends in Fellowship and...
  7. Question Vanishing Neighbours

maybe gnome from gnome ,Orcknees ,National Elf Service ,or Trolling along on the crest of a wave ?
  8. Question Vanishing Neighbours

Many thanks to all those who have commented ,for me this is the second time also that i have raised the issue of disappearing neighbours ,since writing the piece i have noted total missing now up to 153 with quite a few commenting they have left ,finished or gone on their cities name board ...
  9. Question Vanishing Neighbours

3 Months or more ago my neighbours started changing to coin icon, i understand its an automatic process ,latest count for myself and Bermieh my neighbour is 149 !!! yes 149 empty cities ,you moved my Mage Gwithian who was 2 cities away over a month ago unannounced despite the fact we...
  10. 51 empty spaces on my Arendyl map .

many thanks for replies will raise ticket and no i dont read or visit forum ,have no idea or interest how system works and yes have got a lot of once a week/month players and inactives ,along with inactive fellowships on Arendyll generally , i recruit for our fellowship on 3 worlds and this is...
  11. 51 empty spaces on my Arendyl map .

Before someone suggests moving ,me consider this i paid for gems to unlock a lot of those neighbor spaces and expect any answer/suggestion/ decision to reflect that , i should be no worse off by your decision /action and will act accordingly if i am .
  12. 51 empty spaces on my Arendyl map .

Hi I have been playing a long time on Elvenar and i suspect spent a lot over the years so why have i got 51 empty neighbour spots !!!! do you think it is fair ??? ,the coins are nice but 51 missing neighbours ,51 missing potential trading partners or new Fellowship members and its been going on...