• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Honeybubbles

1. Ransom Demand

Hahahahahaha:)
  2. New Pet: New Frags Source

+1 +1 +1
  3. Mysticality is Recruiting

Hi everyone, We are now looking for one active player to complete Mysticality. Our stats have improved and we are reaching 15/16 Tourney chests each week and Gold Spire every week:cool: Please contact Rosemary1301 (CET) or Honeybubbles (Aus EST) in-game if you would like to join us :)
  4. You knew it was coming....

Long, but a really good read, thank you Laurelin. ..and concise actually, considering the number of interesting/relevant points raised. Kinda like my beloved Concise Oxford dictionary :)
  5. Mysticality is Recruiting

Hi Everyone, Mysticality is currently recruiting 3 active members who enjoy all aspects of the game. We achieve 14/15 chests per week in the tourney. Minimum requirement is 1600 pts (more is even nicer) :) Gold Spire is reached 2 out of 3 weeks. Weekly Gold is the aim! Minimum requirement is...
  6. Show the decay time for mana, seed, and decaying goods on the App

Thank you. It would be wonderful to have this on the App. :) This decay time is for EN servers however a lot of players traverse the worlds. My city on US servers has a different decay time again...:confused:
  7. Release notes - from Discord

Thank you so much Hekata. Really appreciate being kept informed of changes. :)
  8. Show the decay time for mana, seed, and decaying goods on the App

Please provide a place on the App where one can check the time left until the decay for mana, seeds, and sentient/ascended goods occur. Living in Southern hemisphere means that there are 4 changes to decay time each year. The North reverts to winter time on different days to Daylight saving...
  9. Neighbourly Help

Maybe you could squeezy it in somewhere, somehow? Even level 1 it gives an extra two and half hours on neighbourly help...
  10. Answered Is the spire worth it?

I thinks it's at the point where doing the Spire to grab as many fellowship chests is vital now. Gold Spire for the fellowship gives 33 CCs and 150 hrs of time boosters. We no longer have time boosters as event prizes....
  11. Neighbourly Help

The Chrystal Lighthouse is the Wonder for this problem. Fully upgraded, neighbourly help lasts 24 hrs instead of 8 hrs. The Blue Begonia expiring 1x1s, offered in previous events, extend the help for 24 minutes and can be stacked.
  12. Season of Secrets - Discussion Thread

Now this is what I lurve. Middle of the night. Noisy neighbours upsetting the peace, and the Forum: a safe harbour to go to and catch up on all things Elvenar. :)
  13. A nice respite

+1 ME ME ME! :)