• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Show the decay time for mana, seed, and decaying goods on the App

Honeybubbles

Adventurer
Please provide a place on the App where one can check the time left until the decay for mana, seeds, and sentient/ascended goods occur.

Living in Southern hemisphere means that there are 4 changes to decay time each year. The North reverts to winter time on different days to Daylight saving starting in the South.

It is very easy to forget decay time changes when all our phones are set to automatically change for daylight saving.

Perhaps the Main Hall would be appropriate place to add this and would align with info on the browser?

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Immortal
Please provide a place on the App where one can check the time left until the decay for mana, seeds, and sentient/ascended goods occur.
I don't use the app, so I am a little surprised that it doesn't provide this feature. Hopefully the forum mods will pass this on to the devs for you. @Herodite ? @Feridya ?

I'm also in the antipodes, and the time zone changes are a pain in the neck at the best of times.

1702595106029.png

Honeybubbles

Adventurer
Hi there! Surely, we can certainly pass this along. :)

Just as a side reminder that Divine Seeds and Mana decay every night by 10% at 03:00 UTC.
Thank you. It would be wonderful to have this on the App. :)

This decay time is for EN servers however a lot of players traverse the worlds. My city on US servers has a different decay time again...:confused:

Last edited: