• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by conifer1

1. Go Nuts is recruiting

We are looking for active players to grow with us in a relaxed friendly atmosphere. Let me tell you a little bit about our growing and evolving "Go Nuts" fellowship. Stats: RANK 424 with 16/25, only 8 players are active so we should be ranked 485. Fellowship adventure we ranked 221 and...
  2. Answered altar of the forefathers

it's under buildings then select Culture and it is on the 4th page
  3. Answered has anyone noticed fewer people are joining this game

considering that the spaces should be filled with a new players every 24 hours it seems a little excessive that those empty spaces haven't been filled for 5 days but I will continue to wait for them to be filled. It does make me think that the game isn't getting enough new players and/or there...
  4. Answered has anyone noticed fewer people are joining this game

I've noticed over the past 5 days that my neighbors are vanishing and not being replaced. 7 spots are empty (no players) and have been for the past 5 days, they haven't been replaced with new players. is this fallout from having a bad event or is this just something that happens from time to time?
  5. Closed | Archived has manual fighting gone away

today I am able to do manual fighting.
  6. Answered is there a list of event building culture values

I looked at it in elven architect and it does help. I like the sort options and think it could be better by being able to sort by total culture rather than being ranked by tile efficiency or better yet have a list of all culture buildings that can be given neighborly help with sort options.
  7. Answered is there a list of event building culture values

awesome, thank you for the help
  8. Answered is there a list of event building culture values

is there a list of event building culture values? I see all these event buildings that neighbors have and wanted to give neighborly help to the best ones but I am unable to determine which event buildings give the most culture. I have been looking around the wiki and there doesn't seem to be a...
  9. Closed | Archived has manual fighting gone away

thanks, I thought that there must be something wrong with my computer setup
  10. Closed | Archived has manual fighting gone away

when fighting encounters or tournaments I only have a single fight button and all it does is auto fight. I have been reading wiki about battles and it says I should have an "Auto fight" and "fight" buttons. I have only been playing about 3 weeks now in Winyandor and I am using internet explorer...