• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived has manual fighting gone away

conifer1

Adventurer
when fighting encounters or tournaments I only have a single fight button and all it does is auto fight.
I have been reading wiki about battles and it says I should have an "Auto fight" and "fight" buttons.
I have only been playing about 3 weeks now in Winyandor and I am using internet explorer 11.
So I was wondering if Manual fighting gone away?

DeletedUser

I have asked this on Beta, but I have not gotten an answer yet.

Timneh

Artisan
I just checked on my winyandor account and when i have selected what troops i want to use there is a auto fight button and a fight button so manual fighting is still there. It is the same for tournament and world map encounters.

DeletedUser

I just checked on my winyandor account and when i have selected what troops i want to use there is a auto fight button and a fight button so manual fighting is still there. It is the same for tournament and world map encounters.

This is an issue that is active on Beta, US Live and now here. It only happens (so far) when starting a new city. I have been testing this since March 17th... The first two new accounts (one on US Live, one Beta) were normal.

New Live.png New Beta 1.png

To further test, yesterday I started another new Beta and a new city here. Both have the single "Fight" button, which forces you to Auto-fight.

New Beta 2.png New UK.png

I made my bug report on Beta a little bit ago, so now it's wait and see.

DeletedUser

thanks, I thought that there must be something wrong with my computer setup

You're welcome. There have been a few newer players on US Live that have this issue, so, it's not your computer. :)

Fyrebird

Spellcaster
Am following this thread. Have similar issues and also reported it. I only have the 2 fighting options (manual & automatic) on my elf city, human city just automatic fighting. I originally thought this was a 'human' thing, but now realise its a bug. If someone knows whats happening would be awesome!
fight_comparison.jpg