• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered is there a list of event building culture values

conifer1

Adventurer
is there a list of event building culture values?
I see all these event buildings that neighbors have and wanted to give neighborly help to the best ones but I am unable to determine which event buildings give the most culture.
I have been looking around the wiki and there doesn't seem to be a listing of how much culture event buildings give other than a vague description.

So I was wondering if there is a list that shows what each event building gives by chapter level?

DeletedUser4149

yes, go to the site 'gems of knowledge', scroll down to events, go to the event you want to see and look at daily prizes and grand prizes.

DeletedUser3571

you can also go to elvenarchitect, and check the culture index (under the building label at the top).

Wowwie

Soothsayer

Attachments

• elven arch.JPG
    elven arch.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 102

conifer1

Adventurer
I looked at it in elven architect and it does help. I like the sort options and think it could be better by being able to sort by total culture rather than being ranked by tile efficiency or better yet have a list of all culture buildings that can be given neighborly help with sort options.

DeletedUser5976

The snag in this approach is that newer event buildings will be better culture value than buildings a player got in an older event when the player was one or two chapters lower. There may be several reasons why that person hasn't deleted them (yet). However if you are able to use the app you will always get the best culture building when giving neighbourly help.

DeletedUser8921

The chapter in which the event building was awarded will show up in the top right hand corner when you hover over the building. So if you see a Phoenix Cult awarded in chapter IV and another awarded in Fairies, you can select the Fairies one.

Just in general, it's pretty safe to go with bigger buildings awarded in later chapters. (Some are combined culture/pop or other, which decreases the culture possibility, but even there the big ones are probably pretty good.)