1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Answered is there a list of event building culture values

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by conifer1, May 14, 2019.

1. conifer1

conifer1 Seeker

is there a list of event building culture values?
    I see all these event buildings that neighbors have and wanted to give neighborly help to the best ones but I am unable to determine which event buildings give the most culture.
    I have been looking around the wiki and there doesn't seem to be a listing of how much culture event buildings give other than a vague description.

So I was wondering if there is a list that shows what each event building gives by chapter level?

2. yo momma love me

yo momma love me Scholar

yes, go to the site 'gems of knowledge', scroll down to events, go to the event you want to see and look at daily prizes and grand prizes.

3. conifer1

conifer1 Seeker

awesome, thank you for the help

4. pompeywolf

pompeywolf Spellcaster

you can also go to elvenarchitect, and check the culture index (under the building label at the top).

5. Wowwie

Wowwie Spellcaster

Attached Files:

6. conifer1

conifer1 Seeker

I looked at it in elven architect and it does help. I like the sort options and think it could be better by being able to sort by total culture rather than being ranked by tile efficiency or better yet have a list of all culture buildings that can be given neighborly help with sort options.