• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Breena99

1. A Gateway into the Past

Hi, Thanks for this - it has been very useful to me :)
  2. Question Chapter 15 for Solo Player

Hi BlueBlou, Thanks for taking the time to answer - I appreciate it. I'm working on the AW's that will give my sentient goods a boost at the moment, but it's a slow process for me. Good idea to use my teleport spells, I have a few of those and will try to get some more. I guessed I would have...
  3. Question Chapter 15 for Solo Player

Hi Far Reach, Thanks for your reply. Glad to know that it's a chapter I can also do. I'm actually not looking to join a fellowship at the moment even though I know it would help me a lot. I prefer to play solo. I'm still learning and I guess I'll muddle through this chapter too :) Breena
  4. Question Chapter 15 for Solo Player

Hi all, First time posting on the Forum. I have found it very useful in the past so thanks to all who participate. My question is: Is it possible for a SOLO PLAYER to get through The Elvenar Chapter 15? I have never belonged to a Fellowship, got this far under my own steam and would like to...
  5. Answered Portal Profit

Thank you Anonglitch for the additional info. I am learning lots. I was planning on re-arranging my city before I get into Fairies proper - I'm sure I'll probably need advice on that too :D I like changing things around and try to plan a little ahead - I could probably plan further ahead but I...
  6. Answered Portal Profit

Thanks Pauly7 - I hope I make it to Chapter 15 - seems like a long way off :D You have a LOT of stuff in your inventory!
  7. Answered Portal Profit

Thank you for the advice Pauly7. I tend to hold on to stuff like PP until I really have to use it and because I'm still a novice, until I have actually figured out what some things are for :rolleyes: Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I was a bit apprehensive about posting my question...
  8. Answered Portal Profit

Thank you Timneh, makes perfect sense. Looking forward to entering Fairies now - lots of new challenges. :)
  9. Answered Portal Profit

I'm having great fun learning as I go along. I try to find answers to my questions by checking out previous threads on the Forum and by using Gems of Knowledge etc. Early warnings are brilliant - forewarned is forearmed! Thanks again. :)
  10. Answered Portal Profit

Thanks a million for your reply FieryArien. That's great news, I now have a little extra going into Fairies. Looking forward to my next chapter.
  11. Answered Portal Profit

Hi guys, I'm quite a new player and also play solo. I have just finished Dwarves (which I actually enjoyed) and have Portal Profit left over in my instants. Just wondering if using it up by building roads to gain culture is my only option? I assume it cannot be carried forward to the next...