• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Chapter 15 for Solo Player

Breena99

Seeker
Hi all,
First time posting on the Forum. I have found it very useful in the past so thanks to all who participate.
My question is: Is it possible for a SOLO PLAYER to get through The Elvenar Chapter 15?
I have never belonged to a Fellowship, got this far under my own steam and would like to progress as far as I can. I've been checking out all the guides and old forum threads about this chapter but would love some feedback relative to my situation. My city is in Felyndral and I don't mind going slow.
I have : Manus - 4 x T1, 4 X T2, 3 X T3 and 3 X 1 Sentient max level. I realise I'm going to have to change this but not yet sure how.
Using MM spells when I can for sentient collections.
Large store of standard goods but LOW on sentient. Collections generally 3 hours x 5 + 1 x 9 hours.
Orc, mana and seed production fairly ok.
AW's include M Halls level 8 and ETC level 3 (working on this).
I only have a small amount of PP's left (crafting like mad) and I don't have a Phoenix to feed :(
Can only progress so far in the Spire and Tournaments - Auto fight and cater about evenly.
As a solo player I have difficulty in getting some of the "good stuff" that makes it easier to move on but I'm enjoying the challenge so far!
I only buy diamonds if I am really really stuck for an expansion!
Many thanks in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a good day :)
Breena

Far Reach

Conjurer
Yes it is perfectly practical for a solo player to complete C15 (and indeed every other chapter).

The main gameplay benefits of being in a full and active fellowship are the team prizes (from Spire and Tournament). Another advantage can be from Fellowship KP swap schemes since these make it slightly cheaper for everyone to level Ancient Wonders. None of these are necessary for progression, although having certain AWs will help. It can be also easier to find trades and receive neighborly help in a Fellowship (but these are usually less of an issue for the later game player). Some Fellowships will also make detailed advice and guides available to members.

There are various Fellowships which include all of the above advantages, and explicitly impose no requirements on their members. There is likely to be a FW to suit almost everyone.

Breena99

Seeker
Hi Far Reach,
Thanks for your reply. Glad to know that it's a chapter I can also do.
I'm actually not looking to join a fellowship at the moment even though I know it would help me a lot. I prefer to play solo. I'm still learning and I guess I'll muddle through this chapter too :)
Breena

BlueBlou

Illusionist
You will need a lot of sentient goods, so increasing the number of sentient manufactories will be necessary. You can also look at which AW boosts sentient production and get that to as high a level as possible. Boosting collections with MMs will also help with production, especially if you have fed the Storm Phoenix at the same time. You say you are doing some spire, so you might have a few teleport spells you can use to store either manufactories you don’t need or other big buildings for the space you might need for the additional sentient manus. Trading should not be too big an issue as sentient trading is world wide.

Breena99

Seeker
Hi BlueBlou,
Thanks for taking the time to answer - I appreciate it.
I'm working on the AW's that will give my sentient goods a boost at the moment, but it's a slow process for me. Good idea to use my teleport spells,
I have a few of those and will try to get some more. I guessed I would have to also build some more sentient manus.
I'm thinking about just building the portal for now and then taking some time to build up my sentient goods before I go on through the tech tree. Not sure yet. I don't usually have much of a plan, though I always read the elvengems guide first and then just follow the daily quests and tech tree.
Have a great day, Breena :)