• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Babybrat

1. Trade centre features

Hi i was jus wondering if on the beta version or pc A player could select the different between the basic trades available and the sentient trades as i find my trade list seem so much longer now with the sentient goods i know we can upgrade out trade centre so we may trade but is there no...
  2. Answered Ancient Wonder

Lol thanx...
  3. Answered Ancient Wonder

I am aware however there was a post saying it would be available by Thursday to all so im just checking if i have done something wrong or not
  4. Answered Ancient Wonder

Hi so i know that with the new upgrade we were ment to have access on the app to visit and help our fellow player ancient world to help each other . I have the upgrade and in the definition i should be able to however all i am able to still do is view who has contributed to me i know they said...
  5. Spell fragments

Hi there so i know this isn't possible but i think a solution to try help with the problem many are having with to many spell fragments and the inability to use them productively is to maybe introduce a new aspect of trade i was actually talkin in my fellowship and it would be so cool and or...