• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ancient Wonder

Babybrat

Dreamer
Hi so i know that with the new upgrade we were ment to have access on the app to visit and help our fellow player ancient world to help each other . I have the upgrade and in the definition i should be able to however all i am able to still do is view who has contributed to me i know they said all should b resolved by thursday was jus curious as to the legitimacy of this

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I haven't yet had the update on the app. It is usually applied a few days later than the browser update.

DeletedUser3571

The announcement on the forum has this to say,
"Please note: the activation of Ancient Wonder functionality is decoupled from the app release and will only happen once the app version is fully available to all users in all stores. "

Babybrat

Dreamer
I am aware however there was a post saying it would be available by Thursday to all so im just checking if i have done something wrong or not

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Babybrat No and you will be prompted with the next part of the update is ready to go through the store.

Last edited:

AstralSoul

Illusionist
In some phones (high end) apparently is available (unless my wife's app is behind, I use her phone as back up from mine if I need to log). however, in mine ( regular one, I am not wasting more than $300 on such device, I rather buy diamonds here) it is still not available. Patience, it will come soo I am sure :)