• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Hekata

Artisan
When? The first day it was one of the new ones, the Phoenix Anatomist.

Hekata

Artisan
Ah yes, that one is already on the list (and on my "shopping list" too, one of my favourite buildings). But I meant the one called The Purple Phoenix Egg, it looks a bit like a globe with a microscope pointed at it.

Killiak

Artisan
If you are hoping for prizes like instants I wouldn't hold my breath. There is one more new building to go - the lava egg, and then probably the 4 old we still haven't seen: Phoenix rising, the purple egg, spring pavilions, sculpture of the Phoenix. That would leave 2 more unaccounted days and it's probably going to be a repeat of some buildings. I do think that prizes like the burning pool / galactical egg are very good for mana and worth getting but obviously it depends where one is in the game.

In the case of not needing any specific buildings, the best space saver you can get is the Phoenix Cult. Three of these take the same space as four residences, at elvenar chapter, yet provide 4600 more population AND add culture instead of costing it. Screw the rankings :p

Hekata

Artisan
In the case of not needing any specific buildings, the best space saver you can get is the Phoenix Cult.

It's already on my "shopping" list along with the burning pool and Galactical egg. I actually have all of these buildings but form 3 chapters ago, so time to upgrade them :)

DeletedUser9340

It's already on my "shopping" list along with the burning pool and Galactical egg. I actually have all of these buildings but form 3 chapters ago, so time to upgrade them :)
Haha,most of us use the daily prizes for upgrading the past buildings that was left in our cities :D :p

Pauly7

Magus
I might be missing something, but is there any point to the troop instants being instants, rather than just feeding that number of troops onto your total?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Yes, you can delay them to a later time when you need te units.

I assume you are at the end of the game, but I feel these are targetted to an audiance not as long in the game as you.

You get the instant at for example chapter II, but you are fine with all that goes, 3 weeks later in chapter 3 during your bonus week you like to use some more units to improve your bonus.
Now 3 weeks later you have expanded your troop size considerable. where in chapter II the instant would have geven you 150 units, it now gives you 250 units.
It's the same "instant" but deployed at a different moment in game.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
But the quests aren't limitless... :rolleyes:

Yep, sadly. But the homework is done:
chicken.JPG

Now, I have 2590 to spend on the 2x3 that will come tomorrow, or if an artifact from 2019 showed up, it did show up another artifact today, but its the 2020 one hehe. And pickups, daily quest, and my fire p is at level 6, so need eight more coldifres (no more free ones since main questline is over), so level 9/10 is going to be tricky, getting those 500, 200 essences prizes hehe.

Edit, 165 steps to go (counting the new ColdFire's egg), well see across the next days.) I am about 2300 essences short... only a bit of visualization to get 500 essence prize on the 160 chests, three times. Definitely doable.

(Edit: I know how to make the math, I am not counting the 805 remaining on daily, plus pickups.)

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
OK @CrazyWizard that makes sense, but I feel it doesn't make too much difference in most situations because most early game players are likely to want to use them quite soon and 5 squads is 5 squads, no matter your troop size. I can see a little benefit in holding onto the instant then waiting until the tournament comes around where that troop type is next useful. If you've gone up a squad size in the intervening time then 5 squads may give you more actual troops. Then again the tournament fighting also just got harder with the extra squad size so yeah... a small help occasionally for some players.

DeletedUser3571

I was wondering what the reason was to double the amount of vision vapors needed for quests? The previous 15-25 was hard enough but now it could take ages to do 40 and you would have to craft so much useless stuff as well, wasting precious CC's

m4rt1n

Adept
If the troop instants are used with the brown bear fed do you get an extra bonus number of troops?

Deleted User - 1759805

If the troop instants are used with the brown bear fed do you get an extra bonus number of troops?
Probably not. Brown Bears don't even work for collections from AWs or event/craftable buildings such as Vallorian Valor. They only apply to collections from primary military producers. But then again, I haven't tested it yet.