• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser

Maybe thay heard our message that we don't like the quests that are too long, so that's another of their improvements? Honestly, at this point I won't be surprised if this is an intentional design.
Going from produce goods to scout is not really an improvement ;) Neither is going from relics to toolboxes :(

DeletedUser9413

Ive already contacted support , and im sure a lot of other people have too , because this annoyance is just ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9413

regarding multiple same quests .... as u can read for yourself all it says is ...
" Your feedback about receiving duplicate Quests will be passed on "
That's it ? ... seriously ?

No new age within the last past how long, so the completed age players are now bored , so inno thinks the
answer is to bombard us with events one after another , to be able to keep them higher players , when really inno should
pull there finger out of there " ... " and get a move on with the new age
The rest of us all need a bit of a brake in between events , its way to much , we all have a life to you know !
and now where getting this stupid way of event .. Come On !.. sort it out
For a company that earns aroiund 160 million a year ( yes that much check out there revenue )
there not very professional about what they do are they ? and i for one had high regard for inno ,
Well that ship just sailed

Paladestar

Enchanter
I've had some quests change overnight, I want to hope it's related to an hotfix about the Magic WSs. Could've been handled better though; on top of the RNG system being supremely annoying, having one day worth of toolboxes vanish into thin air certainly wasn't pleasant.
As to the rest, I managed to get 3 scouting quests in a row, and 5 9hr productions in a row. That's far from enjoyable. How hard would it be to give quests a cooldown as to avoid this kind of frustrating scenario?

I just got boned by this at 16:00 yesterday I get make 3x Toolbox. They're 1h from behind complete and now when I check the quest is says 4x Advanced Tools instead... so after already waiting a day, add 3 more hours on, thx...

DeletedUser7081

I just got boned by this at 16:00 yesterday I get make 3x Toolbox. They're 1h from behind complete and now when I check the quest is says 4x Advanced Tools instead... so after already waiting a day, add 3 more hours on, thx...

I would use different WSs if I were you - I got the same and another Toolbox quest just right after.

There is something messed up with INNO RNG.

DeletedUser8632

Going from produce goods to scout is not really an improvement ;) Neither is going from relics to toolboxes :(

Especially if it switches from goods to scouts about an hour before you done. Ah, at this point it is just hilarious.

I genuinely do not understand this. I have seen several complaints about the scout quest and the scout quest repeating but not a single one about the goods being too long. I mean, were the toolboxes and baskets really that big of a problem?

Reinforces my believe that it is not worth complaining unless you want to make it worse. * insert Hot Fuzz "Shame" gif *

Pauly7

Magus
My quest also changed from Toolboxes to Advanced tools. Great!
Oh yeah! Mine too.

Still, a message would've been nice as if not for reading this thread I wouldn't have noticed this until my Toolboxes were ready in 24 hours time and then it would have made this quest take a total of 27 hours to complete

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
Especially if it switches from goods to scouts about an hour before you done. Ah, at this point it is just hilarious.

I genuinely do not understand this. I have seen several complaints about the scout quest and the scout quest repeating but not a single one about the goods being too long. I mean, were the toolboxes and baskets really that big of a problem?

Reinforces my believe that it is not worth complaining unless you want to make it worse. * insert Hot Fuzz "Shame" gif *
I believe it wasn't about doing toolboxes per se, but more about them appearing back to back - but now we can have endless of streams of relic quests or encounters or scouting... but the toolboxes were picked as the issue.

I'd say it was picked as the excuse to be able to nerf the amount of keys, if Inno doesn't want people to be able to get multiple main prizes then they should limit the number of quests and not limit the amount the quests give.

On Beta before the nerfing I was on 149 keys, that changed this morning to 80 keys, I was waiting for the tournament to start for my quest as I just can't keep getting so many relics from the map with scouts taking 37h+, these were the 4 quests I had in a row:
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Solve 45 tournament encounters or solve 9 encounters

If I'd had those quests outside tournament time then there's no chance of getting through them in anything less than 5 days - being charitable here as maybe I'd have got a few from doing NH or the MA. Reducing the workshop quests by 30% has put more pressure on all the other quests, its not just 30% less on toolboxes but also on simple tools, bread, advanced tools or baskets of groceries.

They've given a solution to something which wasn't a problem on its own, it wasn't the quest, it was the frequency, if the frequency of JUST toolboxes had changed then there would have been no need to nerf...

Personally, I'm done with the event on live and beta - I'd rather progress my city than struggle to meet the needs of quests which upset the balance.

DeletedUser7081

I believe it wasn't about doing toolboxes per se, but more about them appearing back to back - but now we can have endless of streams of relic quests or encounters or scouting... but the toolboxes were picked as the issue.

I'd say it was picked as the excuse to be able to nerf the amount of keys, if Inno doesn't want people to be able to get multiple main prizes then they should limit the number of quests and not limit the amount the quests give.

On Beta before the nerfing I was on 149 keys, that changed this morning to 80 keys, I was waiting for the tournament to start for my quest as I just can't keep getting so many relics from the map with scouts taking 37h+, these were the 4 quests I had in a row:
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Solve 45 tournament encounters or solve 9 encounters

If I'd had those quests outside tournament time then there's no chance of getting through them in anything less than 5 days - being charitable here as maybe I'd have got a few from doing NH or the MA. Reducing the workshop quests by 30% has put more pressure on all the other quests, its not just 30% less on toolboxes but also on simple tools, bread, advanced tools or baskets of groceries.

They've given a solution to something which wasn't a problem on its own, it wasn't the quest, it was the frequency, if the frequency of JUST toolboxes had changed then there would have been no need to nerf...

Personally, I'm done with the event on live and beta - I'd rather progress my city than struggle to meet the needs of quests which upset the balance.

I couldn't agree more - as you said - they took something out of context and keep making it worse and worse by the day.

Just revert to what event were before the endless quests for Heaven's sake - stop messing with the game and all of us in the process.

DeletedUser3571

Well i guess i'm just lucky with the quest change today, I go from waiting a day for a scout to gain "15" supplies ;) . but then 3 in a row of train troops.

DeletedUser7081

Well i guess i'm just lucky with the quest change today, I go from waiting a day for a scout to gain "15" supplies ;) . but then 3 in a row of train troops.
Hahahaha - way to rub it in.

I am glad someone benefited from it really.

But it should be more balanced - I hear some get quests that are fast and easy to complete in sequences - and some get the hard ones...

Deleted User - 1759805

I think you're using some unreasonable assumptions in your method/calcs. You might be able to get away with this method for one or two quests, but eventually you'll have collected all your pre-loaded toolboxes/wonders/event buildings, and you won't be able to collect any more without waiting a day for more productions to complete, or else throw a ton of time instants at the workshops. What you're describing is a short term strategy, not something that can be used for lots of quests in a short space of time, at least not without significant cost.
Don't think there is anything unreasonable in what I calculated. How many WS quests are you getting without hitting something else that takes a while? I get a lot of other stuff - scouting / VV / relics / enchantments / tournaments etc. Given that most single WS quests would take only 1-2 toolboxes, the chances of all of them being on reload are low. Even then, it would take only 24 hours max (and usually a lot less) to get ready for multiple WS quests again - or only take 24-48hrs of time boosters to immediately complete the next one (this is less than what is needed for longer quests nowadays). So this is perfectly viable strategy (and it's even more overpowered if amount requirements are lower).

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with such a change as it will make things easier for many players with high-level WS (including myself). This is precisely why I don't think it is going to happen.

DeletedUser9063

I am also getting just two types of quests, either toolbox or advanced tools and scout or finish research or 15 vapor. Being in last chapter means i can normally finish 1 quest per day or even less, so i am understanding that the purpose of event is not getting shiny rewards but just let the time pass until new chapter.

With each event i am more dissapointed...

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
Oh good grief.
FOURTH TIME in a ROW for scout/tech/vapor !!!
How is this random?
63 hours left to scout, no techs to research (completed Constructs), and after doing this 3 times already I've got 2 combining catalysts and only can craft 3 vision vapor items at the moment.
Time boosts used up and waiting on Spire to open up next gate in 5 hours.
At this rate I can barely gain 400 keys a day.
I don't expect anyone to just give the prizes away but if my quest list is going to get stuck in endless repetition why can't it be on 'produce 9 beverages'?

m4rt1n

Adept
Oh good grief.
FOURTH TIME in a ROW for scout/tech/vapor !!!
How is this random?
63 hours left to scout, no techs to research (completed Constructs), and after doing this 3 times already I've got 2 combining catalysts and only can craft 3 vision vapor items at the moment.
Time boosts used up and waiting on Spire to open up next gate in 5 hours.
At this rate I can barely gain 400 keys a day.
I don't expect anyone to just give the prizes away but if my quest list is going to get stuck in endless repetition why can't it be on 'produce 9 beverages'?

I've been encountering exactly the same issue and am also in the Constructs complete category.

DeletedUser8681

I am in chapter 7 of elf city but it will not give me the decorative pillars that I have manufactured. I even have the required levels from chapter 6. I am getting very frustrated. I cannot even get help from support. It keeps saying my password is wrong and I know it is not.

Hekata

Artisan
According to the Live Q&A on Facebook today, it is as intended. So you have to live with it.

Really? Because I remember reading on the beta forum after people complained a lot about getting the same quest a few times in row that they are working on a solution to that but that it can't be a simple one and that it requires some coding. Apparently they changed their mind and decided to keep it as it is. At least for this event.

DeletedUser1874

According to the Live Q&A on Facebook today, it is as intended. So you have to live with it.
Well, that's just fantastic. Did they also say why they decided to come up with such a frustrating design, or did they go for the usual deafening silence they opt for in cases of negative feedback?