• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser3337

there is nothing to be gained in bragging rights for something which can be bought and paid for.
........ while I'm in Elementals...

I am not sure if I dreamt it or if it is reality but latest news:
Chapter 13 will be called: 'Mentals' and this time diamonds will decay 10% overnight.

Can you guess my thoughts on this? :D

DeletedUser

personally, i hated Woodelves...could not see my city anymore...it was lost in the forest....that must be why i went through that chapter in about 3-4 weeks.....i was so much looking forward S&D...finally a city that look like a city...that must be why i was so reluctant to enter the halflings chapter (i waited a month).....who wants to live on a farm ?....not me for sure...now that i know that there is another chapter after the halflings, i don` t mind going through it.....still, i am in no rush to become an elemental.....sure hope to be a fire one...lollll....to be able to burn down the memories of being lost in a forest....good game to you

funny, marc. I didn't like woodelves much either. it made me miss being an orc. the wonders at the end of woodelves seem pretty crappy and didn't leave much to look forward to.
totally with you both on this... the worst 2 guest races are dwarves and woodelves, and I'm probably a bit weird but my all time favourite is orcs and now I'm over the shock of Elementals I'm enjoying it!

To which of my cities do you refer? Thanks for noticing my leisurely pace by the way. For me, It's not a race to the end to spend months waiting for the next item of interest. It is a grand adventure shared with my friends and sure I will pause along the way... to smell the roses at a wedding :).....
I'm referring to your city under this name on Winyandor... I also have more than 1 city and the one under this name on Winyandor isn't the one which I would refer to as my main... however as I have 5 cities 2 of which are in Elementals, plus 1 each in Halflings, S&D and Fairies, then the time it takes to get through the guest races isn't a problem for me... who said it was a race? What difference does it make if I'm waiting for the next guest race or continuing on with another? I'm still involved in FS activities!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

Not just Tier 1. Depending on the path chosen a waypoint might require Tier I, Tier II, or Tier III relics. For example, on the Orange path one of the waypoints asks for 50 Elixir, 50 Magic Dust and 50 Gems Relics.

DeletedUser

I'm a member of 4 different FS and none of them want anything to do with the FA, last time around they tried, and in one we even had the dedicated guy who had a spreadsheet and kept a tally of who was producing what and kept us moving forward... this time even he says "NO", at what point will Inno listen to those who say "no", the beta forum is full of people saying that enough is enough, and yet here it comes again like a speeding express train, except this time I won't feel the need to throw myself under...

DeletedUser3985

Not just Tier 1. Depending on the path chosen a waypoint might require Tier I, Tier II, or Tier III relics. For example, on the Orange path one of the waypoints asks for 50 Elixir, 50 Magic Dust and 50 Gems Relics.
What the...

DeletedUser3985

Thats not the end of it, GoK has all the info about the waypoints.
Thanks, I just checked it out. 1500 relics for ONE PATH in stage 3! Seems FAs are going to be exclusively for top fellowships from now on; the majority won't even reach the pit.

Also, the top 3 prizes are the worst they've ever been. Frozen Shipyard? Really? What is going on...

DeletedUser3337

Also, the top 3 prizes are the worst they've ever been. Frozen Shipyard? Really? What is going on...
Top 3 FA prizes are Grand Prizes of a previous event.
The Mountain Troll was replaced with a shipwreck.

The troll is a setbuilding.
I suppose the advantage of a second one would be too big as there is a limit, on to how many buildings can be connected to get the bonus
For example I have a fellow that has 11 frozen fountains, with a second troll he would be able to connect ALL the fountains.

DeletedUser5754

If I look at top spot, I would say they made an efford to put up a suited reward for the winner.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We're keeping a close eye on the current developments in regard to the currently available round of the Fellowship Adventures that is on Beta, both in terms of data and the feedback we're getting from our Beta players. More feedback on this is certainly welcomed. Feel free to post any feedback you may have here in this thread, or on Beta's forum directly. :)

DeletedUser3337

I like the new added badges.
Due to this, it appears to me, like there is less need for empty space to build lvl 1 ws + manu's.
The amount of relics might be a bit high for small FS with new players tho

Me gonne enjoy the ride, no rush, no pressure, simply taking it easy.

DeletedUser

We're keeping a close eye on the current developments in regard to the currently available round of the Fellowship Adventures that is on Beta, both in terms of data and the feedback we're getting from our Beta players. More feedback on this is certainly welcomed. Feel free to post any feedback you may have here in this thread, or on Beta's forum directly. :)
Bearing in mind how much feedback there has already been on Beta, one wonders whether the FA which I'm sure will shortly arrive here will be the same as the version on Beta or will have been changed... after all feedback has been given on numerous occasions on various parts or changes to the game and all such feedback has been ignored and everything rolled out to the live servers without any difference to the beta version.

Syanid

Adventurer
We won all 3 previous FA,but this time Dragons of Pern will not participate.
The prizes are not worth the effort.
Also not the best time for FA when new guest race is running.

Have fun.

dragons of pern

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have certainly seen the amount of and the nature of the feedback on Beta, yes. That's also why we're keeping a close eye on it. :)

DeletedUser4985

Feedback - Chat has been unreliable again. Players using their phones can't see circular messages (at least that's what I've been told). Both of my FSs are tired of the constant stream of events and the majority just want to get on with playing the game instead of having one thing after another. Yes, we know none of them are required and players can pick and choose. That's ok enough for events and mini-events, but it doesn't work when over half an FS doesn't want anything to do with another FA and those who do are left to struggle.

So instead of repeatedly throwing these events at us in which communication is so important, how about concentrating on get more functionality into that phone app? Please.

Trust in your game and let us just get on with playing it for a while. Games shouldn't feel like a constantly nagging chore.

DeletedUser4499

What a shame. I only started last autumn and ever since I've seen Menhirok's Barrow in other cities, I was hoping to get a chance of winning it for my city as well- just for the look of it, but the requirements for this fellowship adventure are just too high. Our fellowship only managed to complete stage 2 last time already, but this time, not even I am willing to push forward.
Why does every stage requires such a high amount of goods, not to mention the amount of relics needed for the last stage? Are those adventures now meant as a challenge for the big fellowships only to prevent them from boredom?
The first ones were good, they gave even small and medium fellowships a chance to complete it, but I guess that's history. It's disappointing, because for us, these fellowships were the only times we really interacted with each and worked together to achieve something. :(