• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

King Snow and the Snow Flurry

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our upcoming Snow Flurry event! We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1413

Wow.I can't wait for king snow.I have seen the snow around my city.I will try my best to complete the events of king snow.

Does anyone have a list of events quests so we can prepare for the challenges? Or is this completely random? I don't mind spoilers ;)

DeletedUser2554

It's soooo cute and festive. I love the whole idea of it!!
My fellowship are all excited to take part in this event, it keeps the game interesting, challenging and FUN xx

BekBel

Adventurer
Does anyone have a list of events quests so we can prepare for the challenges? Or is this completely random? I don't mind spoilers ;)
It hasn't finished on Beta yet, they will be about a week ahead of us, so the list isn't complete.
DAILY WINTER DONATION (one quest per 24 hours)
1. Gain 1000 Planks
2. Train 60 Units
3. Gain 1000 Steel
4. Gain 15 000 Coins
5. Gain 1000 Marble

CHARMED SNOW FLURRY
1. Gain 5000 coins
2. Spend 2 Knowledge Points
3. Gain 700 Supplies
4. Gain 3 Relics (which you can get from Neighborhood Visits or Tournaments too)
5. Train 10 Units.
6. Produce beverages 2 times.
7. Buy 1 knowledge point
8. Gain 100 Marble
9. Gain 100 Planks
10. Gain 100 Steel
11. Gain 30k coins
12. Scout 1 Province
13. Gain 4000 Supplies
14. Gain 1 Power of Provision spell. (Start one NOW and keep it till you need it!)
15. Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher (Planks is quickest for Elf; Marble for Humans.
If you are short of space, you can just do one building to level 4, then 5 then 6!
16. Produce advanced tools 4 times (3 hour workshop run)
17. Basket of Groceries 3 times (9 hours Workshop). (Run concurrently with 18.)
18. Tool Boxes 2 times. (24 hours Workshop), ( Run concurrently with 17.)
19: Produce beverages 50 times
20. Solve 8 Encounters or buy 8 Knowledge Points
21. Gain 20 Relics (easy one this! You can get them all on the second day of the Tournament)
22. Produce Simple Tools 25 times
23. Scout one province or produce one Power of Provision Spell
24. Spend 7 knowledge points
25. Buy 5 knowledge points
26. Produce three hour Tier One goods production 5 times
27. Produce nine hour Tier One goods 4 times
28. Produce 24 hour Tier One Goods 3 times
29. Produce 48 hour Tier One Goods 2 times
30. Upgrade 5 buildings to level 3 or higher
31. Gain 40 000 Coins
32. Gain 24 Relics

It hasn't finished on Beta yet, they will be about a week ahead of us, so the list isn't complete.
1. Gain 1000 Planks
2. Train 60 Units
3. Gain 1000 Steel
4. Gain 15 000 Coins
5. Gain 1000 Marble

CHARMED SNOW FLURRY
1. Gain 5000 coins
3. Gain 700 Supplies
4. Gain 3 Relics (which you can get from Neighborhood Visits or Tournaments too)
5. Train 10 Units.
7. Buy 1 knowledge point
8. Gain 100 Marble
9. Gain 100 Planks
10. Gain 100 Steel
11. Gain 30k coins
12. Scout 1 Province
13. Gain 4000 Supplies
14. Gain 1 Power of Provision spell. (Start one NOW and keep it till you need it!)
15. Upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher (Planks is quickest for Elf; Marble for Humans.
If you are short of space, you can just do one building to level 4, then 5 then 6!
21. Gain 20 Relics (easy one this! You can get them all on the second day of the Tournament)
31. Gain 40 000 Coins
32. Gain 24 Relics

Thankyou so much for this....all those quests are relatively easy and very very doable...till the very last one''24 Relics? Have no idea how that'll be done! But looking forward very much to this ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2887

I did also find the hidden snowman, he's cute. Looking forward to the event.

DeletedUser2554

Wouldn't it be cool if they changed the signature music to something a little more Christmassy?.......:D

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
1. Gain 1000 Planks
2. Train 60 Units
3. Gain 1000 Steel
4. Gain 15 000 Coins
5. Gain 1000 Marble

CHARMED SNOW FLURRY
1. Gain 5000 coins
3. Gain 700 Supplies
5. Train 10 Units.
7. Buy 1 knowledge point
8. Gain 100 Marble
9. Gain 100 Planks
10. Gain 100 Steel
11. Gain 30k coins
12. Scout 1 Province
13. Gain 4000 Supplies
31. Gain 40 000 Coins
32. Gain 24 Relics
Thanks a lot, I strongly count on you for the next ones... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser441

I noticed that number 12 of the upcoming event is "Scout a Province". I sincerely hope there is an alternative such as produce x number of spells. My reasoning is that I've already scouted and solved 234 Provinces , much more than required , and got stuck when the last one needed Orcs for negotiations and were impossible to win in a fight. I have completed the Fairy chapter but do not want to carry on with the Orcs and Goblins yet as I need to upgrade my Ancient Wonders before continuing. I don't want to have two open Provinces which I cannot complete. I also need more expansions for the next portal and settlement buildings but can't afford the diamonds (If we have the right to a premium expansion for every upgrade of the main hall then I'm two short of what I should have ). I hope we do get the option of producing spells instead.

SEASON'S GREETINGS TO EVERYONE , KEEP WARM IN THE SNOW :)

DeletedUser441

Another problem is upgrading buildings . I've maxed out at 19 with my available population and will have to wait for Ancient Wonders to provide enough population to upgrade the remaining buildings that are still below 19 ; which will take months to provide enough population. I cannot squeeze any more residences in . I have three ponds of recreation , two of which I can sell to provide enough space for the Ancient Wonders I've still to get. I want to keep at least one of every culture building as that makes sense to me , and there are two fairy culture buildings that cost diamonds that I do not have. Even if I got rid of my outer roads (and lost all that culture :( ) I wouldn't be able to place everything in my city that I'm entitled to even with the two extra premium expansions that I should have.

I see Timon "playing" Elvenar on the videos and he's supposedly at the Orcs and beyond level with a very , very small city. How the heck is that possible ? Where are his residences , goods buildings , workshops , culture buildings ? To be able to play this in a reasonable length of time you need enough coins , supplies , goods to be able to continue with the quests and tournaments without mention of the culture required to maintain 150 % as the game suggests is possible .:confused: You also need Armouries to raise the training squad levels so that you don't have to keep going into the Barracks too often to build troops ( Yes, some of us do fight battles , it's cheaper ! )

Please excuse my moans . My logic dictates how I think the best way to play Elvenar and I don't believe enough thought has been put into the game by the designers. It's also WAY too expensive :oops::eek::p:rolleyes::D. In my humble opinion ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@Brienne

So far (I have done all quests up to 43 atm) you have to scout 5 provincies of which 2 are mandatory and 3 are optional.
I have scouted on my main account 334 provincies and will nog get into trouble because of this, dont forget this event will last for like 34 days, allowing you plenty of time to scout some provincies, and scouting doesnt mean solving the provincies, just scouting will do.

As for your buildings. one of the best ways is to create a small pocket of room for the event, place a few tiny good production buildings there, they level fastr than the speed of lighting while the costs are tiny (first 3 levels only a few hammers and coins)

last but not least the latest i'll post my laters version of the questslist here as well, njoy.
upload_2016-12-2_21-37-59.png

DeletedUser441

Thanks for the info' CrazyWizard :). Strange that I couldn't find you on the rankings list :confused:.I'll have to do the same as I did in the Halloween event and sell some low culture buildings and build residences as they provide population instead of using it , then sell them to replace my culture. I don't like the idea of having more than one open province as I will not be able to solve it for months , if ever !

Last edited by a moderator: